Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U12.4 Failed To Connect To Server

(PSN)CrazyDeadPerson

Since yesterday (22nd April) i haven't been able to complete a single game, every time i sit on menu screen, i get a message popping up saying "Failed to connect to server & you will be disconnected", when i finally manage to complete one run i get the same message and disconnect back to login screen, where i get the message again! everything i try to do, it seems to come up with the same message, and none of my progress and resources save. I've deleted and downloaded the game a few times to see if it makes any difference, but its still the exact same! 

Received an update from DE on the connection problems some people have on PS4...

"The problem may be related to delays or connection issues when attempting to contact the PSN network. We are already aware of the problem and have submitted a fix for this issue to Sony. As soon as it is approved, the hotfix will be released and the issue should be solved.

Unfortunately we are not able to restore any items or mission results that have not been saved because of this bug. Your client was not able to communicate with our servers at the end of the mission and therefore we have no record of what happened.

Please keep an eye on our forums to see when this bug is fixed:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/152-update-build-notes/

Again, we want to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Enjoy Warframe!"

Update: I had tried many many things while I was unable to progress at all during the last two weeks or so, yet tonight I was able to save my progress after having a 100% fail rate throughout that period. It was odd, because when it started happening to me I had changed absolutley nothing on my end modem/router/settings-wise. Again, I had tried just about everything I could think of. The last thing I had done was to put my PS4 into the DMZ on my router (which eliminates filtering of any kind) and tonight I was able to actually save my progress. I don't know if that was the sole thing that needed to change as I had done many things, but I definitely suggest doing that for any of you that are still having problems. It may be different for every brand of router, but for Netgear routers like mine, log into the router itself, go to WAN settings, check the DMZ box, and enter in the IP address that your PS4 is getting. You can get the IP address from viewing your network status on your PS4 in the cross menu bar. Hope this helps!

No problems with other games just this one so enough with deleting reloaded whatever modem ISP etc with this one. They are just grasping at straws. Just time to move on. I will maybe come back when they quit blaming me and just fix it. I could care less about confessions or apologies by DE. Just fix it and maybe some of us may come back. Have not played it for awhile since it's just easier to play games that don't just blame the consumer or their provider

OK, Warframe is finally working for me after the new Playstation 1.70 update but I never got a chance to get on and get the One Year Anniversary items that I've been trying to get since it was announced. Would you be able to give it out to those of us who could not log in due to this issue?

Yeap....still the same here. The reply I got from them was the same reply posted earlier......but, I asked about my platinum being spent on boosters and etc....the guy/girl simply replied: sorry........WOW......as if to say ***PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK** ...well that 80plat went down the drain ;(

Im going thru support now to try and solve my connection issue, a week at going back n forth and they dont take the responsibilty for this they blame us, i tried so much alrdy and nothing, if it magically works after update 13 then il know it was 100% them. They dont take the blame simply because if its on them they would have to refund everyones items/boosters back and they dont want that so they blame us. This is not happening to the majority of players we are a minority and dont impact them significantly enough.

for my part I am wondering what will happen to people like me who bought boosters in the past month

I've bought all 4 boosters twice at 80p each (640p total) (I guess these won't be refunded has "they have no trace of the purchase" so a nice what 35ish $$$ down the toilet)... getting tired of that game

because nope I did not get to use these boosters as I have NOT been able to keep 1 single mission rewards... 

I also lost the Orokin Catalyst that was in the last (gift from lotus alert) so nice sooo really nice

if I stay in the menus (main menu, arsenal, market,etc) too long.... failed to connect to servers, you will be logged out

if I play a mission no matter who's hosting me or someone else (clan or randoms) right after the mission or a 5 seconds delay( don't know why the delay).... failed to connect to servers, you will be logged out

sometimes right in the middle of a mission (happened 3 times in the last month).... failed to connect to servers, you will be logged out

can't join the clan dojo for the same reasons I get kicked out all the time too

and now as of today (02/05/14) aswell as getting this error message I am getting (Could not update account information, progress has been lost)

seriously like if the servers fail wasn't enough to make sure I do not get my missions rewards

for my part I am wondering what will happen to people like me who bought boosters in the past month

I've bought all 4 boosters twice at 80p each (640p total) (I guess these won't be refunded has "they have no trace of the purchase" so a nice what 35ish $$$ down the toilet)... getting tired of that game

because nope I did not get to use these boosters as I have NOT been able to keep 1 single mission rewards... 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice with 4 boosters at 80p a pop and "I have NOT been able to keep 1 single mission rewards...", shame on me?

What made you think you should buy 4 more boosters after your first 4 did not save a single mission? Sorry dude, but that's your fault...

Edited by (PS4)Dramatik

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice with 4 boosters at 80p a pop and "I have NOT been able to keep 1 single mission rewards...", shame on me?

What made you think you should buy 4 more boosters after your first 4 did not save a single mission? Sorry dude, but that's your fault...

what made you think I bought them at different times ? I bought them twice each at the same time not waited 2 weeks between buying both packs