Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Bugs Report Here. Help Expand This For De.

(PSN)RaivynLyken

Failed to Save Data or Update Profile:

-This has been coming in increased amounts on the forums of users who are completing Void missions as well as Orokin

Missions. The cause of this error is unknown at the time. Occurs only upon completion of Void missions. Only a few reports of

this occuring in Tethra's Doom related missions. Will update if this is more widespread. 

The above is not true in my case.  I have had this problem doing normal alerts and standard missions.  I was helping a friend defeat Vay Hek for oberon parts and got this exact error and the end.

I also get disconnected from the servers even while trying to update mods.  All of this started at 12.4.4, before this patch I never had disconnects.

FYI - Nat Type 1, PS4 in DMZ, using Google DNS servers, 24mbps DSL with AT&T

Pyro117,

I have heard this from others and have added it to the known list of bugs. Thank you for your report.

please shot me this is hell they are so slow and saying this is a beta game when they have a online store are you joking \............;"(  fix this 

Icyess1, 

This game is in a beta state, which means there is a potential for game breaking bugs, room for improvement, and implemented changes to help the game evolve. DOTA2, League of Legends, and even a few other free-to-play titles entered the scene like this. Please note that their development team is working as hard as they can to improve two versions of the game - PC and PlayStation 4. This does mean looking for specific lines of code (think about the millions of lines the game has aside from the net code). This could take a bit for them to isolate and fix. Even then a fix can cause more bugs than previously.

What is your problem you are having? Is it any of the listed? If so which one? Have you found a fix for it?

Noted and relayed - thank you for the thorough reports/replies!

Rayne, we have resolved the common Void issue, but are closely monitoring and testing for signs of issue.

Rebecca,

I've update the list with a few more bugs that are starting to pop up on the forums and reports from other players in-game or in my group. So far the party chat cut outs don't seem as bad anymore, but still occurs. I've not added it to the list as I've only seen a few of these reports so far. Still worth having the dev team investigate.

First, are the Dual Cestra Pitol blue print off the market. It was there before the update and after it was gone, (I finaly had my second pistol to create with the blue print and it is gone out of the market.) If not I have 3 Cestra pistols and now nothing to do with them. :(

The Dual Cestra requires research in the clan dojo's energy lab, once the research is done the blueprint is bought from the energy lab, then built like normal in the foundry. The only thing I've seen in the market is to buy with plat the Dual Cestra, the Single Cestra or the Single blueprint. 

Edited by (PS4)baromwan

I am having the same problem as Juvian. I have a US PS4 set to USA but I am in Japan. There use to be tons of people that I couldn't scroll to the bottom of the screen in time in the chat now since the update I can get from A to Z in like 1 second. I can never fine anyone to join a void mission with, and because of that I can't complete this new Tetrha alert. It is just dead. I only see some guys from the UK on. I have seen on other forums that a lot of people have been having this same issue of there region being changed since 12.4 update.

You failed to address a MASSIVE issue with the latest "patch" , the chat and star chart regions have been locked. This has rendered the game USELESS for people like me, an US PS4 account holder, that moved to another country. This is a multiplayer game, you cant play it without players. They really need to let people choose region. Or give me back my money so I can delete the useless HD space that DE just created on my PS4.

Ive been playing video games since the early 80s and i can tell you, this is the worst move I've seen in all these years.

Me and my friend both got the "carrier" sentinel. We made sure the sweeper is equipped and the striker attack mod. Our carrier's rank goes up, but the sweeper still says "unranked". i think its a bug

EDIT: nevermind, it fixed itself i guess. It just took a couple of games to register i guess.

Edited by (PS4)u00drk1

Also still getting "failure to connect " and "could not update account information, progress will not be saved" messages. Failure to connect occurs as mentioned immediately above (arsenal and map screens). "Could not update, progress not saved" occurs following missions. Very sporadic, but occurred a lot last night and earlier today.

The Dual Cestra requires research in the clan dojo's energy lab, once the research is done the blueprint is bought from the energy lab, then built like normal in the foundry. The only thing I've seen in the market is to buy with plat the Dual Cestra, the Single Cestra or the Single blueprint. 

ok Thanks. I saw the Dual blue print a week before the update and was working towards that. Never purchased it because I wanted to get the Cestras first. Then ended building the final one. During the second one, the update happened and was not in the market no more. Thanks Again!

I have had all the issues explained above, even the not saving the progress after amazing missions or over an hour on defenses and stuff like that, YES IT IS HORRIBLE and VERY FRUSTRATING.. but the one that should really get fixed first, is the problem some have been having, including me, I have taken the rank 6 test twice already with perfect scoring, it says completed and once the menu loads you will still be rank 5!!! it is ridiculous how FRUSTRATING it is to complete the test once and have the game not let you be rank 6, just imagine how frustrating it is to do it twice and still the same thing... PLEASE FIX THIS, we the players deserve to have this fixed, as we can't use the nicer weapons because they still appear as exp blocked.. Focus on that issue PLEASE.. I've submitted tickets and they haven't even been checked.. whats the point of letting people submit tickets then? again, VEEEEEEERY FRUSTRATING...!!! 

Moved to a region with very few players ( in US region before).

the sound of lotus in the controller speaker was so weak even if the speaker is at full volume

when invited by a player or when you invite a player always failed to join

Game save file failed to upload to psn cloud

Moved to a region with very few players ( in US region before).

the sound of lotus in the controller speaker was so weak even if the speaker is at full volume

when invited by a player or when you invite a player always failed to join

Game save file failed to upload to psn cloud

The game file saved bug is possible to be a problem on PSN's side. I would suggest trying it with your system in standby mode so that it can upload as it needs to. This could also be a PSN hiccup they are having. I'll see if I can find more reports of this issue.

What's the point in backing up your save? Its server sided. The save you see is just options.

Back on topic when will the "progress not saved" bug be fixed?

I'm not sure of the point. It may be a local cache file in order to store specific data pertaining to a users gameplay.

I have had all the issues explained above, even the not saving the progress after amazing missions or over an hour on defenses and stuff like that, YES IT IS HORRIBLE and VERY FRUSTRATING.. but the one that should really get fixed first, is the problem some have been having, including me, I have taken the rank 6 test twice already with perfect scoring, it says completed and once the menu loads you will still be rank 5!!! it is ridiculous how FRUSTRATING it is to complete the test once and have the game not let you be rank 6, just imagine how frustrating it is to do it twice and still the same thing... PLEASE FIX THIS, we the players deserve to have this fixed, as we can't use the nicer weapons because they still appear as exp blocked.. Focus on that issue PLEASE.. I've submitted tickets and they haven't even been checked.. whats the point of letting people submit tickets then? again, VEEEEEEERY FRUSTRATING...!!! 

DEGP,

I can imagine your frustration is extremely high and the lack of DE responses can make that worse. This forum thread is actually being monitored by the development team as well as I'm sure DEMegan and DERebecca themselves. Have you tried powering down your PlayStation 4 completely, let it sit for a few minutes, reboot, and try again? Another thing you can do before taking the test is go to the profile option on the main menu, click it, let it load, and then go to the test. I'm not guaranteeing this will work, but it is worth a shot. There has been a lot of bugs since this patch launched. All we need to do is be patient and let them get it hammered out, they always do.

While I feel for you being stuck at that rank like that and the test being bugged, I'm beyond positive that issue doesn't/shouldn't take priority over the random logouts/progress not being saved. Think about it. What good would you being able to successfully complete that mastery test be if once you made it back to the Star Chart, the game didn't save the work you fought so hard to accomplish? And then it logs you out to add further insult to injury. Thankfully, they can take care of multiple issues in one patch so here's hoping yours and our issues get resolved. Because while you can play enough to be frustrated at that particular bug, I can't make it past the Star Chart without being logged out and can't earn weapon parts,mods,etc. without losing my progress.

Connectivity Issues

Profiles Not Saving or Information Not Updating

Just adding my two cents to the list. I've had these problems since the update, as with everybody spending any amount of time in the game and then losing the progress/mods/exp is highly frustrating, and means the game is unplayable for me because I never know when I'm going to lose progress, and I feel like I'm wasting my time.  It's beta and I understand, but please get this fixed asap.

Thanks