Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Bugs Report Here. Help Expand This For De.

(PSN)RaivynLyken

I haven't played the game in the last 2 days, but I was still getting the disconnections from the server after the supposed patch. It does seem to happen a bit less than before, but it still happens way too often and it seems like anything can trigger it, like staying idle for a few moments in a menu for example. Also, accessing menus in the Clan Dojo has a high chance of causing the game to become unresponsive and it requires me to close the Warframe application on my PS4, which also happens to my friends in the dojo as well.

My last two issues are playing with friends and region chat. It's nearly impossible for my friends and I to play together since at least one of us gets kicked back to the starting menu or their controls suddenly become unresponsive during the game. The dojo issue that I stated above also makes it incredibly difficult for everyone to stay in the same lobby. Like a few other people have stated, it seems like the region has changed for the chat on my PS4.

This isn't an issue with my PS4 because everything else I play has worked without any problems and the system has been running smoothly. Hopefully this will be fixed soon but until then, I'm taking a break.

Just finished a mission that took half an hour only to lose all the rewards since "progress could not be saved". Losing a mod that I was searching for weeks and wasting half an hour is enough. I'm done. There really isn't a point to continue playing if I will lose all progress.

Same problem with trying to Rank up. Have completed rank 5 test twice , however screen still says rank 4 upon completion. There is no message that tells me there is a problem with saving to server. On the other issue of Random logouts to start screen, it seems to be occurring less often. But still happens:(

I just attempted to help a few friends with the Pallas Gift From the Lotus mission. To call it a disaster would be an understatement. After having some difficulty being in the same lobby, we started the match, collectively fell through the floor, and died instantly. We tried to quit the match but it did not even allow us to leave, forcing us to close the application. It took three attempts to finally be able to finish the mission. I've seen some crazy bugs in games before, but that was downright unplayable.

Seriously! you guys really need to get a handle on this game. I've plain a lot of mmorpgs from Wow beta, EQ, guilds wars,  etc. atleast twenty-five plus online games. I've never ever seen so many errors in one Beta Like I've seen in War frame  Falling threw floor's to an endless death, Doing a thirty minute  survival and the games doesn't updates loosing all your progress. Constant Disconnecting from the server i almost feel like im on 56k modeam again. Unable to Trade or being disconnect after being invited to a game multiple times. That's just to name a few of the errors. I'm a very patient person but this is beyond ridiculous. This game is Just unplayable. I'm getting more enjoyment playing demon souls on the hardest difficult with one hand tied behind my back then playing this mess you call a game. Why haven't the servers been shut down yet to work on this problems? How are we suppose to do Tethra's doom event if we keep disconnecting and loosing the progress anyways?  Are you going to release Tethra's doom? How are you going to compensate the player who invested booster in this game? Maybe its a late April fools joke? 

I'm now noticing that when you try to auto fuse certain mods then applying it, it guarantees a logout. I have a level 9 Serration in which I used auto fuse to finish it off to level 10. It says it costs around 499,000 credits. I hit okay and then after a second or two it prompts me that it failed to connect to the server and that I will be logged out without being charged. Literally each time. I tried auto fusing an Infected Clip mod to the fullest and that worked fine. But the Serration mod guarantees that I'll be logged out if I try to finish it off.

I'm now noticing that when you try to auto fuse certain mods then applying it, it guarantees a logout. I have a level 9 Serration in which I used auto fuse to finish it off to level 10. It says it costs around 499,000 credits. I hit okay and then after a second or two it prompts me that it failed to connect to the server and that I will be logged out without being charged. Literally each time. I tried auto fusing an Infected Clip mod to the fullest and that worked fine. But the Serration mod guarantees that I'll be logged out if I try to finish it off.

Not just auto fuse I have had it happen a lot just regular fusing that is leading me to play this game less and less until edits patched because of the level of glitches like this popping up

Not just auto fuse I have had it happen a lot just regular fusing that is leading me to play this game less and less until edits patched because of the level of glitches like this popping up

I read somewhere that it seems to be in relation to how many Fusion Cores are being used. Like 200 being the threshold before risking a logout. Well in order to get my Serration to 10, I require 660 Cores. So I think the only way I could do it is if I dump handfuls of Cores in once in awhile until the next level rather than all 660 in one go. But I sent in a support ticket on the matter and it's still "open"...This is 2 days ago. -_-

Hopefully the patch comes through very soon.. There are bugs in the game, BUT it is worked on constantly, they fix the problems when they come up, and listen to the community of gamers who report these issues... Constantly monitoring the forums, twitter, facebook to see what is going wrong and how they can fix it. All the time, adding new features to keep people coming back for more. I have had my fair share of bugs in Warframe, the best being just a few minutes ago doing a T1 EXT and getting Boltor Prime Stock as reward and killing the Stalker in the same run; account not saved.. repeat the EXT, same reward (no stalker though...) and same error, account cant be saved.

These issues do occur, but I keep coming back for more, and I've had worse glitches and problems with paid titles..

Its still a work in progress, and I'm sure all the staff are trying their hardest to get the issues fixed as quickly as they can. Hopefully this patch works to fix some of the errors and if not, it still wont stop me from playing, just means we all need to keep informing DE of the errors we find so they can continue to make this game better 

My issue is that I've been waiting over 2 weeks for them to fix the broken update. I can't rank up, I lose mission rewards, foundry and arsenal won't load sometimes, and of course the periodical failed to communicate to server/log me out issue. I really love this game. I want to support DE, I want to support the game. But if the game is mostly unplayable, how can I? I almost feel like I wasted my money supporting it to begin with...A whole event was ruined for me because the update pretty much bricked the game for me. And I haven't heard a damn thing from them acknowledging that many of us are experiencing issues and they are working to solve it. In my ticket I get the link to the update section. And there hasn't been a single update from them regarding a fix. My patience is wearing thin. If DE wants more of my money, I want a game that works. The least they could do is send out an email or something. Automated emails are not hard to do. At least it would show that they haven't forgotten about the players who are having these issues. And on a more personal note, I'm embarrassed I introduced this game to several friends, friends who like me came to love it and supported it, and now have a broken game to show for their support.  

I've read plenty of these people's problems, and seems like I'm also having the server logging me out and not saving and progress. I keep writing the support team but I don't seem to get anywhere asking for help so I hope someone here can help me out because I'm bout to delete my warframe game. If anyone has a solution please point me to the right direction to whom can help me out. I'm getting sick and tired of this. Every sense the new update I've had nothing but trouble.

I've read plenty of these people's problems, and seems like I'm also having the server logging me out and not saving and progress. I keep writing the support team but I don't seem to get anywhere asking for help so I hope someone here can help me out because I'm bout to delete my warframe game. If anyone has a solution please point me to the right direction to whom can help me out. I'm getting sick and tired of this. Every sense the new update I've had nothing but trouble.

Just take a break for a few days we are supposed to get an update sometime this week probably Monday or Tuesday that is supposed to fix the connection issues.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208301-anniversary-gifts-improvements-build-submitted-to-cert/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/212061-de-needs-to-fix-this-broken-nonsense/

Edited by (PS4)luvmesomeragers

Hello all, thanks for taking time to read this. I am having issues with Remote Play and voice chat. I play Warframe via remote play PS Vita a lot, but I'm never able to communicate with other players or clan members when using remote play. Also Party Chat doesn't work with remote play. That said, thanks for fixing the remote play controls, but could you add the ability to customize the controls? If I could use voice chat in game with remote play and customize the controls, I would be very happy. Thanks for making such a great game, I am hooked!

Just take a break for a few days we are supposed to get an update sometime this week probably Monday or Tuesday that is supposed to fix the connection issues.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208301-anniversary-gifts-improvements-build-submitted-to-cert/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/212061-de-needs-to-fix-this-broken-nonsense/

are they going to fix the mastery test bug as well? i would hope so becuase im stuck at rank 3 and i can not rank up even if um successful and i cant use all the XP locked items. it sucks to still being rank 3 after 6 successful rank tests