Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple Bugs Report Here. Help Expand This For De.

(PSN)RaivynLyken

every time I'm in the dojo, and i want to check how much research time is left, when i want to leave that screen i press circle on the controller and it just freezes with a grey screen every time, and it kicks me back to the login screen.

Secondly, my chat tabs are not working at all since u13, it always says that i have a socket error: and some random number, however my games are running fine it just this chat tab is not working at all

has anyone else have had a problem with not getting a death mark?  I have completeed and recived the rewards from 11 invasion missions with that making a total of 55 individual runs killing Grenier.  I have yet to see G3 or get a death mark!!!!  Also U13 is really good I am enjoying it!!!!

has anyone else have had a problem with not getting a death mark?  I have completeed and recived the rewards from 11 invasion missions with that making a total of 55 individual runs killing Grenier.  I have yet to see G3 or get a death mark!!!!  Also U13 is really good I am enjoying it!!!!

I had the same problem before update 13. I had confronted the G3 and the game got reset due to a host migration so if this happened to you chances are you are still marked. I also played like 60 invasion mission and waited for a death mark and nothing but it turned out I was still marked because I ran into g3 and they addressed me by name in update 13.

U13 introduced bug-

* in the arsenal equip a primary weapon and melee weapon but make sure to unequip your secondary weapon

* make sure you have a codex scanner in your gear wheel

* start a mission and equip the codex scanner

* hitting TRIANGLE does nothing; it does not switch you to your primary weapon (it's looking to switch to a secondary weapon of which there is none)

* you have to open the gear radial menu and select the codex scanner again to get it to go back to your primary weapon

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere, but all stat helmets lost their stats (or at least aren't displaying that they have stats).  (I want platinum back if we're not being allowed to keep them like on PC.)

EDIT:

Submitted a support ticket pertaining to this and got this response:

Hi Mulchman11,

Thank you for reporting this bug!

This is only a UI problem. The helmets' descriptions were changed and the note about the stat changes were removed. The helmets themselves and their stat changes were not changed, though. They still have the same effects as before.

The dev team is already aware of this issue and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.

To see when this bug gets fixed, please keep an eye on the Update notes posted in the forums:

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!
Edited by (PS4)Mulchman11

To consolidate things in one place, from https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227047-smattering-of-bugs-and-ideas/

(PS4)Soilborn2-7 reports:

Mute option scrolling. During a match, as you well know, you can press the option button and then triangle to scroll among squad-mates, mainly to mute/unmute their mics. Currently scrolling of this menu is backwards; up scrolls down and vice versa.

The Mire's flavor text still mentions charge attacks.

When I get revive I sometimes get stuck where I got revived.

Two alot of doors tend to not want to open. Was in a survival game and two players went through the door, it stayed open and me and the other could not pass through. Crazy thing is they could pass through it back and forth with no problem.

I mentioned this in the art and animation section, but the scale of Hydroid's powers are seriously bugged. The size of the tentacles for "tentacle swarm" doesn't seem to increase when fully ranked, and the same goes for the spread of water for "undertow". 

Also, these powers are barely affected by "stretch" and "intensify" mods.  Anyone who has seen the Hydroid profile video on Warframe's youtube channel can see how lacking the powers are in their current condition compared to how they are supposed to work when fully ranked.

Unable to update account after dark sector runs! wth? Screen freezes couple times a day since the update too. Anybody else have this issue?  Some runs are half an hour to hour just to lose everything! please fix or give advise please.

***edit

saved data (WARFRAME) online storage Cannot upload message on ps4 notifications since this started happening

Edited by (PS4)fus-commy

I have had 2 hard Lock ups. Had to pull the power on PS4 just to get out of it.

also when I wall climb and hit L1 I will just fall to the floor and crouch

yes i have had this issue also yesterday i had to do hard resets on my ps4 after finishing a mission and couldnt do anything after so anoying

I have a 6 forma Excalibur (if that helps or means anything). I am reading that redirection + vitality is the way to go to increase "effective" health. What about steel fiber + vitality+ redirection. Haven't seen any math on that. I have always ran it. I'm writing because, since the update- if I touch a knocked down ancient I start to bleed. I need a fix for bleed (shows slash damage proc by health on hud) caused by walking over downed ancients and  high level grineer with guns that have slash damage. I have died a couple times recently when my shields are still half full. Wth? I know some of you are smarter than me or like math more, so please help me out. Oh and diamond skin- flame repellant- lightning rod all that stuff is junk so need something else. wiki is useless on this. I'm farming for a good YouTube video about it- but nothing yet.
I only use radial blind- to free  up other slots (very effective at high levels-but takes awhile to get there -no radial javelin- nothing else) I would be darn near invulnerable using this build (spamming radial blind every 30 sec) if had fix for slash damage /bleed issue. Trying to make him tanky as possible. I agree with CC and ex is awesome at it. BUT, what good is an awesome channeling build if you bleed whilst doing it? I'm ok if my shields get messed up attacking- it's the damage that bypasses my shields that I'm needing a fix for.  (Maybe its a bug?) Armor is only 65 w/o steel fiber and 123 with (using Avalon helmet- AND one level from max steel fiber [maybe maxing will fix bleed issue]). Currently have 885 shields using the Avalon helmet and max redirection/vigor. Need a bleed fix- shouldn't be able to die with shields half full- even if it takes 2 OR 3 slots to prevent- if you are willing to sacrifice something else i.e. power - duration- aura whatever. I understand that ex is no trinity(before nerf coming- sorry they should buff others and leave her alone IMO) but it's the way I want to play.

I OG posted this for forum to help but maybe it's a bug since I die before shields are even half gone sometimes (firefight)

I believe it is toxic damage. Answered my own ? BUT STILL A BUG? ON DOWNED ANCIENTS- WHY DO YOU GET POISENED WHEN YOU WALK OVER THEM? THEY DON'T GET RETRIBUTION IF THEY HIT ME WHEN I'M DOWN.

Please still help answer the math part of "effective" health.

Edited by (PS4)fus-commy

I might have missed it in this topic but has anyone had a game freeze when your exiting one of the research consoles on the dojo because as of about ten minutes ago I've had to restart then game 6 times today as every time I try to get out of a console in my dojo the game has completely frozen I was wondering if this has already been reported or if not that

(PS4)RaivynLyken, on 26 Mar 2014 - 5:16 PM, said:

Rayne, I would uninstall yet. Give them time to kink out bugs. This is a BETA not a finished product. There will be bugs as they work to improve game itself. Do remember, DDR5 ram is a new thing. This game is also running on a Linux based OS, which is different than coding for Windows PC.

Please stop using the BETA excuse, this game has had enough time( getting close to two years now) in closed and open beta to be optimised for at least one set of architecture, PC or PS4 and it's not. The game running on a linux based system would be faster and the coding is not that different. Seriously, look at the graphically intensive games out for PS4, they run way better than this game and this game isn't doing anything spectacular graphics wise. Edited by (PS4)ryunokage

i'm really getting annoyed with this log in fail i mean put money into this game money i could spend on something else but i payed you guys for making an awesome game but the log in issue really needs to be fixed this has been going on for months now and come on guys let's get crackin on this issue......if this continues will stop playing the game i'll just uninstall it from my ps4 and call it a day but if that's the case i think maybe i should be refunded all the money i spent on you guys on a game that keeps kicking me out and not saving my progress. thank you.

also i hope if the problem is fixed we get something in return like platinum or something on the ps4 because of this log in issue i've lost a lot of resources i've worked hard to get .... please don't be like rockstar and how they're handling gta v cuz then i'll def stop playing the game like i did gta v 

I've encountered 4 bugs that ruin this game for me at times.

1. While I'm in the clan dojo trying to purchase research or help contribute to research I often get a solid grey screen. This happens about 3/10 times. The only way to fix this problem is to restart the application. If there is a fix for this that would be helpful.

2. A majority of the time if I ever go down in a mission and a teammate revives me I'll end up being stuck. I can't shoot or switch weapons or anything. If I do hold down forward on my controller the animation of my warframe running will work but my warframe stays in one place. The only fix I know to this is to either die and use one of your revives or just get revived, have your teammates kill everything, and then head to extract without you.

3. This has happened to me several times recently and I almost lost a mission that was a helmet alert because of it. I'll try to run through a door and only the top half opens. You know the grineer door that are 3 parts? Only the top part opens. There is no way to fix this than snorting the mission. Which upsets me because it increases my quit rate. If you still don't understand here is a picture below.

http://imgur.com/SdeVRtb

http://imgur.com/6qylrVT

4. This has only happened to me once. My friend and I were playing an invasion mission and so while the game was loading I was sending my friends messages over PSN and what not. I'm not sure if it's because I hit the PSN button while it was loading or what but the results in the end were fun. It was stuck at the screen of were the corpus and grineer are shooting at each other. I could see my everything that was normally on my HUD. The problem is I couldn't see the actual map. It was fun though because my friend and I made a game to see if he could guide me to the extract. Here are some more screenshots of the bug.

http://imgur.com/RncgxRK

http://imgur.com/tLo50jv

After the mission was over my screen reloaded and boom problem solved. Also if I may add my friend did successfully guide me to the end.

I have a shade sentinel with a mod that makes us disappear when enemies are around. When I was doing a dark sector rail mission my shade turned us invisible and we stayed like that throughout the mission this has happened to me twice already.

Edited by (PS4)MagikGoat1

Without reading through the whole thread (I need to clock in soon,) and having not seen if any of these problems were fixed in 13.3, I have a small contribution.

Main menu lockout. When you pass the welcome screen and have a message waiting in your inbox, there is a second or two delay before that window pops up. If you immediately press triangle to check the new/alerts/operations during this period like I often do, and then are presented with and close out the inbox, you find yourself browsing the main left menu again, yet the option to “return to main menu” on the right remains. If you press O to “return to main menu” however, your selector vanishes altogether, rendering you unable to select any option in either menu until the application is relaunched.

In fact, let's expand the previous paragraph to include the menu system as a whole, especially since U13. I've fallen through a variety of menu holes beyond the aforementioned one. Some I can wiggle myself out of, but others require an application reset.

Mute option scrolling. During a match, as you well know, you can press the option button and then triangle to scroll among squad-mates, mainly to mute/unmute their mics. Currently scrolling of this menu is backwards; up scrolls down and vice versa.

The Mire's flavor text still mentions charge attacks.

Dojo menu client lockout. The clan dojo menus often take a few moments to rise after being triggered. Some impatient people like me may tap it again, making a second call for it. When the menu does come up, work can be done in it as usual, but upon exiting the menu fails to close. Instead the player is presented with the simple gray menu background, and there it remains until the app is restarted.

Stuck and helpless in ODD. On occasion, on the central platform of ODD where the cryopod is, it's possible for a player to get stuck in place, unable to move, attack or use abilities. This always occurs near the corners next to the pillars where players can camp out upon. Going down and getting picked back up by teammates does not fix the bug, but dying and spending a revive does. I've yet to discover the exact conditions that trigger the bug, but it's definitely there.

If Zephyr is in the midst of using Dive Bomb when the extraction is triggered she will stay in that pose during the extraction cinematic. Might I suggest keeping this as a feature? It doesn't break the game and is, quite frankly, enjoyable to pull off.

The horizontal lens flair for the Para Carrier body seems misaligned. While it's normally supposed to be on its unmasked face, it instead floats unattached just below the tip of it's chest armor piece thing.

On the spaceship Invasion tileset, when siding with the Grineer, you often launch yourself at the Corpus ship with a boarding torpedo. If a team member hops in the torpedo and fires, another loads and can be boarded. This is all by design. Somehow however, this second torpedo will launch you onto the exterior of the room where it's supposed to collide. From here you must carefully look for a part of the wall without any collision to fall through, or hop off into the emptiness of space and fall to eternity.

Ash's Bladestorm is lacking animations for killing infested and non-human Corpus. Not really a bug, but it's there.

Edited by (PS4)Soilborn2-7