Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

Anybody else having a problem with their Vectis sights not aligning properly? when reloading you can see that the actual cross hair is lower than the scope.

A pretty small bug, but thought I'd point it out for future reference.

As for the update, Good stuff DE!

thumbs-up-computer-kid-gif.gif

"•    XP gained through Affinity Orbs and Challenge XP will now work the same way as XP shared from teammate kills

•    An additional copy of this XP will also be split between your equipped Sentinel and Sentinel Weapon"

It's about damn time. YES.

i bought it with plat from trading, is not that hard.

chill out, also say thanks for the free weapon with the free slot and the free potato, would be nice of you.

i disagree with a lot of DE choices, but complaining for this, come on...

Why is saying I think the price is too high for a skin somehow interpreted as being ungrateful?

I think the price is WAY out of line compared to the other skins already available and said so, how is that disrespectful?

The new skin is nearly 4X as expensive as every other skin already available.

It's an opinion. Other players seem to be perfectly okay with spending 4X as much as every other skin available in game.

Oh well. But asking a question and stating an opinion about this one thing is hardly ungrateful.

Edited by ajwalker65

Congrats on Warframe celebrating its 1 year anniversary but why have you chosen to limit the Excalibur-Proto Armour skin availability too 7 days? Taking into consideration the higher price, please reconsider that decision & extend the offer to allow more people time to take advantage of this skin.

Edited by Nemesis101

Why is saying I think the price is too high for a skin somehow interpreted as being ungrateful?

I think the price is WAY out of line compared to the other skins already available and said so, how is that disrespectful?

The new skin is nearly 4X as expensive as every other skin already available.

It's an opinion. Other players seem to be perfectly okay with spending 4X as much as every other skin available in game.

Oh well. But asking a question and stating an opinion about this one thing is hardly ungrateful.

its only 150 and its not like this is a skin that is going to be available FOREVER like others.  Its limited, and if you like it... get it, if not, then let it pass.  Not a big deal.  IF they changed all the cosmetics to match that price THEN i'd have a issue.

This skin would have been so much batter for Ash

Agreed. And if it was half the price they are selling it for, I would have bought it. But no sale at the current price.

I would have paid a premium for it being an anniversary skin. 2X, yes. Nearly 4X? Noooooooooo.

Close Beta Tester User Should receive better or additional gift's ¬,¬

Wow, very greed, much appreciate, wow.

Thanks DE, love the weapons and I bought the skin, which is expensive, but I can't pass it.

Wow, very greed, much appreciate, wow.

Thanks DE, love the weapons and I bought the skin, which is expensive, but I can't pass it.

Yeah don't listen to people like him. MOST of us closed beta players are more than happy with all the things we were given+the simple fact that we had early access to this awesome game.

Anyway, happy birthday DE!

Dang, that skin makes Excalibur look like a badass. He ain't no Vandal but he still looks pretty cool!

Dex Furis are a bit from left field, but they look like they'd be awesome to use. Can't wait to try them out along with that fancy-looking Torid skin.

Thanks for working on Helios and buffing Stalker, too. :3