Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

I liked the music change when you fight enemies.

I seriously think one the developers must have a dreamcast, a pc, an xbox or a gc and likes to play phantasy star online

Music transition, it's there even if it isn't in the changelog

I think price is ok if you take in account that they just gave you a free wep with potato.

I would say, at this point they deserve those 150plat ~ anyway we'll get melee 2.0 soon.

Wait a minute.

I'm grateful for the free weapon, THANK YOU DE! However, the free weapon is based off one that can be built in game with credits. A potato is 20 platinum.

But 150 platinum for a skin is hella expensive no matter how you try to sweeten it up.

Another player posted the skin is twice as expensive as the Warframe it goes on. And when you factor in the Immortal Skins were supposed to be the "hotness" at 40 platinum (i've purchased 3 of those) I don't see how charging more than 4x as much for one skin or the equivalent of buying 3 Immortal Skins is "reasonable".

Any free gift is welcome of course but the fixes to Nyx are just simply so welcome I can't even properly phrase it. A few days ago I was about to banish Nyx to the far reaches of my inventory for her to reflect upon her faults. And now this patch just might save her from that sad fate. Only if Frost and Nekros got some redesign*, I would be happy.

*( Just so you don't think I simply want changes without actually providing decent ideas: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79196-concepts-of-mine-consumables-merchant-gambler-and-void-cause-i-like-that/ )

Wait a minute.

I'm grateful for the free weapon, THANK YOU DE! However, the free weapon is based off one that can be built in game with credits. A potato is 20 platinum.

But 150 platinum for a skin is hella expensive no matter how you try to sweeten it up.

Another player posted the skin is twice as expensive as the Warframe it goes on. And when you factor in the Immortal Skins were supposed to be the "hotness" at 40 platinum (i've purchased 3 of those) I don't see how charging more than 4x as much for one skin or the equivalent of buying 3 Immortal Skins is "reasonable".

maybe when you understand that a skin and a complete new mesh are two different things, you will understand the difference in the price.

also you can trade for plat, YES, DE is that mean you know? they let you trade for the game currency (so evil)

really, you can just skip the skin also, the price is ok and i wish we see something as cool as this skin in the future, complete reworked frames and not simple new skins.

Torid still horrid, but looks way cooler.

Sigh... I had a fully ranked and two-time foma'ed Afuris... As usual I can count on DE for more powercreep.

There were plenty of better weapons than afuris already, and plenty still better than dex furis.

Help please! Is there any other way I can get the free item without logging in? Cause I don't think I can make it before the deadline. My warframe is currently patching (4.0gb ETA: 20 hours 14 min HUHUHUH (T^T)). And I'm from SE Asia (Philippines to be exact) and we currently have an internet problem right now and they said it would be fix in the next 2 weeks of april.

Here is the news, by the way: http://www.interaksyon.com/business/83701/pldt-to-subscribers-expect-slow-broadband-speeds-after-one-of-three-intl-cables-suffers-cuts

If the link is not allowed here I'll just quote from the news:

Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co (PLDT) on Friday said its subscribers may experience slow broadband speeds because of multiple cable cuts in its undersea international cable facilities.

"The fiber break is located between China and Korea and between Taiwan and Japan. Some PLDT cable capacity was affected but we still have sufficient capacity to carry our traffic because we have two other international cable systems - AAG (Asia-America Gateway) and ASE (Asia Submarine cable Express."