Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

Not sure if it was just me, but until I got the email in my inbox today, I wasn't even aware that there were gifts available. Is there anyway to still claim them? Or am I, because of my refusal to read patch notes while patching, permanently screwed out of my possibly awesome, definitely unique weapon?

Received the email about the promotion exactly 41 minutes before it was over (obviously read it too late, since there's always a delay with yahoo mail).

Fantastic way of handling yet another exclusive reward where you had to be there or you just get shafted (like the Braton Vandal about 2 years ago).

Guess it doesn't really matter since they already have my money, unfortunately :(

(still wish they would find a way to compensate for those that didn't get the rewards, since it's their fault if the email was sent out so late it was basically more a way to taunt people than inform them...)

Note that I do realize I could've been logging in religiously and read every patch note but, as luck would have it, I was busy this week with other stuff (I usually log in at least once every day). So the email did come out more as a way of rubbing it in than a nice surprise.

Edited by Phaustus

Received the email about the promotion exactly 41 minutes before it was over (obviously read it too late, since there's always a delay with yahoo mail).

Fantastic way of handling yet another exclusive reward where you had to be there or you just get shafted (like the Braton Vandal about 2 years ago).

Guess it doesn't really matter since they already have my money, unfortunately :(

(still wish they would find a way to compensate for those that didn't get the rewards, since it's their fault if the email was sent out so late it was basically more a way to taunt people than inform them...)

Note that I do realize I could've been logging in religiously and read every patch note but, as luck would have it, I was busy this week with other stuff (I usually log in at least once every day). So the email did come out more as a way of rubbing it in than a nice surprise.

Thank you for saying it eligantly with no defimation, I heartly agree with your statement as I got my email @ 12:41am PST on 04/03 which is after the cut off... so instead of wanting to play more I end up wishing I had never paid... but like you said they already got my monies.

Thank you for saying it eligantly with no defimation, I heartly agree with your statement as I got my email @ 12:41am PST on 04/03 which is after the cut off... so instead of wanting to play more I end up wishing I had never paid... but like you said they already got my monies.

I got the same problem... Damn, thats what you get for working in another town and only playing every two weekends...

Edited by Rakdos92

Just realized something... the proto-excel isn't actually the original suit. 

Is there a chance we'd have another skin or model or standalone warframe that looks like the proto-proto-excel, ie. the Dark Sector original concept suit(s)?  But with updated polycount and texture of course.  You can even make it switch between the stealth mode and "power" mode or whatever. 

I'd buy THAT for a dollar and/or the rest of my plat.

i'm not aware on how hot this thread still is but what of the mod pressure point on the deconstructor, on the helios sentinel? it seems to have no effect on it. is this just a visual bug and the damage actually increases or does it not get to increase?

i'm not aware on how hot this thread still is but what of the mod pressure point on the deconstructor, on the helios sentinel? it seems to have no effect on it. is this just a visual bug and the damage actually increases or does it not get to increase?

The reason pressure point has no effect on the deconstructor weapon is because the Deconstructor uses's charge attacks to do it's damage, pressure point affects normal swing attacks, which deconstructor is incapable of performing, use mod's such as killing blow that increase charge damage instead.