Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

Nice fixes!

Happy Bday, Ty for the gift, its been a long and exciting year for the game!

Nice overhaul of Torid, it drastically needed it!

150 plat is ridiculous for the skin (even though it is a mesh overhaul, ill grant you that), but I was gonna buy it on the spot until I saw the price. 

Decision was weighed by the following:

- How often do I use Excal? (not that much)

- How does it look on Excal Prime (not too clean :[ )

- How much does it cost for how often I use him? (way too much)

I would have priced it at 40 or 50 plat.

Still taking a break (but lurking the forums, and just loggin in for reward) until U13... cause... I have nothing to progress in the game. But on a plus note, I am enjoying some singleplayer adventures I missed cause of limited play time I was using on this game!

Close Beta Tester User Should receive better or additional gift's ¬,¬

we recived the lato vandle and because we played everyday we where garenteed to be online for the braton vandle I was hoping for a skana vandle but i guess the dex furis will be fine I like special named guns they give me a reason to keep weapons otehr then my lex

Can we have the option to still use our box Torid. I am not a big fan of the infested style weapons. Not that they don't look awesome in their own style, they do, I just prefer Tenno/Humanoid style weapons.

However, the Proto-Skins look awesome! I want more of those for other Warframes!

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Can we have the option to still use our box Torid. I am not a big fan of the infested style weapons. Not that they don't look awesome in their own style, they do, I just prefer Tenno/Humanoid style weapons.

time to change weapon , torrid allways suposed to be infested weapon