Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

Update 12.6.0:

New Limited Edition Gear:

•    Dex Furis*: A FREE birthday weapon to celebrate Warframe’s 1 year Open Beta! Login to Warframe before April 2nd @ 11:59 PM EDT to receive this free gift!

•    New Excalibur-Proto Armor skin!* For 7 days only, you can add Excalibur-Proto armor to your Cosmetic collection.

(*NOTE: Both of these will be offered on PS4 with the next content update.)

Just wanted to quote myself:

Maybe some additional bonus, with players who have been around for 3+ month get a 3 day affinity and credit boost in addition to the Prova, people with 6+ month get an Afuris Vandal, people with 9+ month get the MASTER SKANA (which looks like the regular Skana but has pumped up stats) and people who had been in closed beta get the Lato Vandal pumped to the damage level of the Magnus (also a unique mod).

Yeah, maybe a bit too much.

Guess i wasn't that far off with my wishfull thinking.

Afuris was the first secondary i became happy with (until the Kunai were released) after having to go through with Lato and Sicarus. So yeah i appriciate those two little bullet spitters.

Nice.

Also, Dark Sector reference or really a lore bit for Warframes (most likely) seperated history? Damn now i have to imagine what Proto - Loki, Rhino and Mag would look like.

Edited by Othergrunty

May I politely request the revision of material prices in the marketplace? Ten platinum for one orokin cell is understandable, we need a maximum of fifteen for the most difficult item made using it. Ten for one OXIUM, of which we need literally hundreds for everything it's used to make, is insane. You can get more than that for killing a single Oxium osprey.

DE, you have got to be kidding charging 150 Platinum for a skin?!? The Immortal Skins were/are only 40 Platinum.

Had it been priced the same as an Immortal Skin, I would have done it to continue to support the game.

But charging nearly 4X as much?!? For a SKIN?!?

You gotta be kiddin'

Please address arc traps, and the stalker's drops? I've fought the stalker a rediculous ammount of times lately and only gotten dread, or slashdash. Arc traps still appear INSIDE of walls. This update is kindof disappointing :/

Thanks for the Dex Furis, but enhancing the stalker while all he drops for me 9/10 times is slashdash and ignoring the arc traps kindof makes this not so happy.

DE, you have got to be kidding charging 150 Platinum for a skin?!? The Immortal Skins were/are only 40 Platinum.

Had it been priced the same as an Immortal Skin, I would have done it to continue to support the game.

You gotta be kiddin'

i bought it with plat from trading, is not that hard.

chill out, also say thanks for the free weapon with the free slot and the free potato, would be nice of you.

i disagree with a lot of DE choices, but complaining for this, come on...

Edited by omega_phoenix

You gotta be kiddin'

Well, it's actually a skin/helmet combo. If that helps.