Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.6.0: Dex Furis (Limited Time Gift!)

[DE]Rebecca

Please address arc traps, and the stalker's drops? I've fought the stalker a rediculous ammount of times lately and only gotten dread, or slashdash. Arc traps still appear INSIDE of walls. This update is kindof disappointing :/

Thanks for the Dex Furis, but enhancing the stalker while all he drops for me 9/10 times is slashdash and ignoring the arc traps kindof makes this not so happy.

Changes:

•    Removed Slash Dash from Stalker’s drops and replaced with Rare Fusion Core.

Won't be Slash Dash anymore, mate.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

THAN YOU DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Digital ExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremesExtremes?

Took the Furis for a spin. Loving them. Also new reload animation. Nice.

Proto-excal skin looks sweet. Too bad the price is a bit too high for my liking.

Well.

On a hopefully productive second year (of open beta, ha).

Congrats.

Edited by Othergrunty

Wow very nice, thanks DE and congorats on a great game!

(BTW 150p _is_ a little pricey for skins; jus' sayin)

EDIT: BUT HOLY HELL DOES THAT SKIN LOOK AMAZING.

Edited by optyk

First of all; you could buff The Stalker a little more to make me afraid of him.

Next; i'd buy the new skin if it had the price of a regular one buuuuuuuut the price doesn't just fit with the looks of this skin.

Edit: Meh, i bought the skin. It looks cool and i pretty much grew on the helmet, please make it changeable: would love to use a Pendragon helmet there.

Allso: Can you add a Glaive with the excalibur proto skin? like a second melee or some stuff? glaive sure is fun, but there's better melees and it'd be fun. can't stop dreaming, i guess....

Love you all DE, and thank you [DE]Rebecca for being the lotus voice i've heard for a year now, rapidly.... :P

Anyway; let's all take a breath, wait for melee 2.0 and do it!

once again; i love you all at the DE, you're around 6-7 people that started it and you still do better than most game companies, and remember to NEVER get consumed by money/going busy with work. You still have a life, we can accept it. 

Edited by JonasLamp

•    Fixed an issue with the Stalker's health not properly scaling to player level. Prior to this, Stalker had perpetual 450 health due to a bug. He will now scale properly; beware Tenno.

This sounds like a challenge again.

I miss Overpowered stalker. At least that was fun

May I politely request the revision of material prices in the marketplace? Ten platinum for one orokin cell is understandable, we need a maximum of fifteen for the most difficult item made using it. Ten for one OXIUM, of which we need literally hundreds for everything it's used to make, is insane. You can get more than that for killing a single Oxium osprey.

Noted!

Great to see that Affinity drops and challenges are going to be useful for people with maxxed frames, and the sentinel range increase change is fantastic news!

It would be very nice for us who own Excalibur Prime to be able to use the new skin and also not have a blank coloured helm. :D

I just wanna say a couple things after taking the DexFuris out for a test run:

1) HOLY S#&$ THEY LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!  GIVE YOUR DESIGNERS MORE MONEY!!!

2) HOLY S#&$ THEY ARE FUN TO USE!!!!!!

3) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

you guys rock some serious &#! DE!  Thanks a bunch!  I wasn't there from the beginning, but I'll be here for good now!