Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

60p for a warframe? its the cheapest one on market now

not really

u still have to build it and u dont get a free inv slot and a reactor

cheapest frames costs 75 plat

if u take the slot and reactor off then it's only 35 plat for it

Noticed that on Excalibur prime when using the proto skin has a proto prime helmet.  The helmet doesn't display in game and only in the arsenal if you follow a convoluted path through the menus to view it.  It would be nice to use the proto prime helmet on excalibur prime.

edit: Turns out I actually just bugged it and Excalibur just had two overlapping heads.  It still looks really cool though.

Edited by NPC2

I understand that a limited Skin means you have much less sales to get back your costs, and apparently it is a REALLY beautiful piece of customization, but... 150 plat is still kinda a lot for something that is purely cosmetical. 100 plat I would have paid right away for that, and I am not alone. My clanmates agree. 150 is quite a hurdle... And I am struggling with myself for that.

Not sure if you predicted the market correctly in case you wanted maximum plat-flow. Of course, maybe you simple didn't want all that many copies of your exclusive item?

Hotfix 12.6.1

Fixed missing head on Excalibur when swapping out Proto Armor skin.

Fixed issue where 1 Oxium was being sold for 10 Platinum, correct Market Price is 30 Platinum for 300 Oxium.

That was fast! Also, I didn't know what to think when I saw 1 Ox for 10 plat, good to see it was a mistake LOL.

Hotfix 12.6.1

Fixed missing head on Excalibur when swapping out Proto Armor skin.

Fixed issue where 1 Oxium was being sold for 10 Platinum, correct Market Price is 30 Platinum for 300 Oxium.

So they swapped the 10 and the 1. It was supposed to be 10 Oxium for 1 Platinum.

thanks for oxium fix, that &!$$ed me off so much, and also what about those who already got 1 oxium,

btw; No i didn't get it i am asking on behalf of others

if you got 1 for 10 plat knowing that... then you deserve to keep it.

You need to know when to hold out on wasting money...