Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.6.1

Fixed missing head on Excalibur when swapping out Proto Armor skin.

Fixed issue where 1 Oxium was being sold for 10 Platinum, correct Market Price is 30 Platinum for 300 Oxium.

What? 30 plat for 300 oxium? To me that's like asking do I want 10 orokin cells for 1 platinum...... YES PLEASE

Still doesn't change the fact that 600 Oxium for Zephyr might be a bit too crazy, though.

Not really. With a little bit of patience you can farm oxiums in Sedna Kappa... if you're lucky you get 50-60 oxium per run. Or just buy them in the market if you have plats.

Fixed issue where 1 Oxium was being sold for 10 Platinum, correct Market Price is 30 Platinum for 300 Oxium.

that puts Oxium as the same cost as other Uncommon Resources. but Oxium isn't an Uncommon based on it's pickup size, which is 1-3. that makes it a Rare Resource. 

this isn't consistent with the others. 30/300 is the same as other Uncommon Resources, and 1-3 is the same as other Rare Resources.

honestly, just make up your minds. is it a Rare or Uncommon? and make the pickup size and Platinum cost reflect that. 

adjusting other Resource Platinum costs and pickup sizes is also a reasonable option for these numbers to be consistent. but whatever happens, they should be consistent.

dear lovely warframe team...

u all did it so well .. i really love this game .. i play over 800hrs and didnt lose the fun of it...

but i didnt get the braton and lato vandal.... can u bring these guns back to warframe... please... ive got the chance to get them ...but at the time where i can buy them for 1 cr... i didnt have internet because ive moved in to my new home....

so please... i really need these guns....