Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

dear lovely warframe team...

u all did it so well .. i really love this game .. i play over 800hrs and didnt lose the fun of it...

but i didnt get the braton and lato vandal.... can u bring these guns back to warframe... please... ive got the chance to get them ...but at the time where i can buy them for 1 cr... i didnt have internet because ive moved in to my new home....

so please... i really need these guns....

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH this again roflmao,

I thought skin would be 40 plat just like others. 150 turned me down... while I really love the game I'm not sure if I want to pay 150 plat for skin which isnt even fully customizable (helmet, colors) on warframe which I dont even use that much. I guess asking for price reduction, fully color customization and binding skin to different warframes too, would be way too much to ask.

Dex Furis could use up less ammo than it does now. I mean c'mon, out of ammo after 7 lvl 9 grineers ??? I do like fact that its color customizable.

thanks for oxium fix, that &!$$ed me off so much, and also what about those who already got 1 oxium,

btw; No i didn't get it i am asking on behalf of others

i dont think anyone would be that stupid to buy 1 oxium for 10 plat xP

Ty for the hotfix but you need to do another one lol. I, along with others keep hearing our melee sound when the weapon is not in use. I keep looking to see who's behind me using their melee weapon relentlessly, it doesn't stop. Please fix. :) Oh and the Alerts are not showing up again too.

Edited by Panelope

Thank you for this issue/bug-fix DE but can you please put another Nekros Raknis Helm alert? A few days ago you put it up but I wasn't home since I have school, not everyone gets what they want but some people (like me) aren't always home. At least give those people a chance that they didn't get before. Please make Helmet alerts last 12 hours, maybe between 6-12, or at least put it up again the following day at a different time period (possibly counter-part, daytime first, nighttime second). You guys did it for potatoes before, I'm just asking for a little bit of chance here......

Please DE, thank you for reading this.

Edited by ValiantSoul

I'm aware that this is supposedly not Christmas and I might not have been a "good" kid but can we get a small hotfix that makes Grineer arc traps not appear on doors (which can be opened thus the trap remains in midair, sometimes hindering movement as it's a physical object even when dead) and Tenno being calm when being colored? Kinda hard to color the new Dex Furis since my warframe has an urge to swing them around like an idiot, all the time...

tpZXzgZ.jpg

And as Panelope mentioned some melee weapons produce sound with unlimited range. For example if I swing my Dakra Prime everybody can hear it on the mission even miles away.

Edited by K_Shiro

On Arc Traps...

I have seen some 'ingenious' examples of those spawning right next consoles or behind containers to catch the Tenno on the jump, but this? This is too much.

Warframe0344.png

It spawned inside the wall, with its model turned on the oposite direction and was still firing at enemies as if it was in the surface of the obstacle.

Also, I wonder if I'm the only one whose Deconstructor is getting Jack with a side of squat from all physical damage melee mods other than Heavy Trauma.

Edited by koorinosekai

Um hello, I don't know where to go for issues while playing warframe, so forgive me.

I'm not sure if everyone has the problem like mine at the moment.  Just played a few missions, but my rank points is still stuck on the 6,999 mark.  I think my mission rating points has glitched on me, I don't know for sure.

Can you help me out on this issue, please?

Hotfix 12.6.1

Fixed missing head on Excalibur when swapping out Proto Armor skin.

Fixed issue where 1 Oxium was being sold for 10 Platinum, correct Market Price is 30 Platinum for 300 Oxium.

I was wondering if boar prime got nerfed after this maybe by accedent? because the damage of boar prime got extremely low.?

30 Plat for 300 Oxium, so Oxium is on the market worth exactly as much as Plastids or Polymer Bundle? That's interesting cause it drops only 1 or 2 in a single drop whichs is way less than the others - pretty cheap if you ask me..

Well, people got pissed about Zephyr's oxium cost and this is their compensation. Pretty fair if you ask me.

Well, people got &!$$ed about Zephyr's oxium cost and this is their compensation. Pretty fair if you ask me.

Yeah you're right, but people are crying over everything here. The game already got a lot easier (nearly too easy if it was for me) and farming items and all is pretty easy now too. And I dont think its fair really, its just cheap. Could be just my opinion, but the game seems to be going to something very easy and friendly. 

And also even if you dont think about if Oxium is now cheap or not, but it is definetly out of balance of the other buyable ressources. Just saying.