The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Options Please.

Smith0rz

Couldn't find a good section to put this in so.

Can we have the ability to choose the level of the mod we have to being a lower form of itself?

Example: I have a Switch Teleport level 3 Mod on my Loki, and I am 2 points short of putting on my Vitality Mod.

I would like the option to be able to make it a rank 0 or 1 so that I have enough mod points to equip that last mod.

This way I don't have to farm up a mod for every single mod level. (which would be rediculous)

if they did this, it would remove a timesink, and they won't do that lol.

Both yes and no.

If they incorporate the "seasons" of mods that was mentioned in the QA the other day, then having a "adjust/lock/usage" of different mod levels, could actually be seen as a big positive.

Now, if they dont do that, and keep to the rather limited (currently) amount of mods, then yes, its a negative.

Not sure how I feel about this one. On one hand, some of the mods are fairly difficult to max using duplicates alone. On the other hand, you find so many mods, it doesn't really matter in the long run. It's all a big grind anyway. But at least the grind is fun, right?

And not yellowiculous.

Edited by LoRDxDeMoN

Both yes and no.

If they incorporate the "seasons" of mods that was mentioned in the QA the other day, then having a "adjust/lock/usage" of different mod levels, could actually be seen as a big positive.

Now, if they dont do that, and keep to the rather limited (currently) amount of mods, then yes, its a negative.

we already now need 2x pistol mods because of the sentinel