Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed; Download Data Corrupted

derpforce89

So I've been running into a problem since update 12.6.0 came out. I CAN START THE GAME. when I go to the launcher, it starts to load for a while than a message pops up saying Update failed; Download data corrupted. what should I do? I already followed the instructions on the thread about the update failing. ive uninstalled and reinstalled but I still get the same message. anyone else having this problem? HELP ME!!! I JUST WANT ME DEX FURIS AND MY BOLTOR PRIME THAT JUST FINISHED. :(

This is happening to me as well!  I can't get past the launcher.  I try to verify cache but midway through progress it checks for new content again and tells me:

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..."

This loops several times and then prompts "Retry" where the "Play" botton is.

I run the game from steam.

This error has been happening since the update last night.  I have never experienced this error before, and I have played since update 10.

Halp DE!  I needs my 'frame!

My issue is fixed now.  I was using Open DNS proxy for family filters and one of the file names was mistaken for a naughty word.  Once I let down the VPN, I  was golden.  Check to see if your firewall/Antivirus/router is somehow blocking the file(s).  This was suggested by [DE]Nathan via support ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My download had this problem. I had 155 KBs left to download, and it kept on giving this error and retrying the download. I found out that it was my internet that was blocking the file, so I connected my internet to a VPN and I was able to download the update. It was update 14...

My download had this problem. I had 155 KBs left to download, and it kept on giving this error and retrying the download. I found out that it was my internet that was blocking the file, so I connected my internet to a VPN and I was able to download the update. It was update 14...

Do you know of any other workarounds? I can't use A VPN for example.

Yeh me to today i cant updat game i uninstal reinstal and now i cant download it man what to do 

Yeh me to today i cant updat game i uninstal reinstal and now i cant download it man what to do 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...