Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

Edited by (PS4)atpbx

I started up my ps4 to see Warframe try to install a 164MB update... now I already installed the one with Tethra's Doom the other day, and finished the event and everything, so it shouldn't be that.  

But there's a damn issue here, this patch I've downloaded it 3 times now and it won't install.... so when I start up the game, it shows all the patch notes for the Tethra's Doom update but says

"Playstation Network features are disabled, there is a new patch for Warframe that must be installed"

So firstly what is this patch, I find nothing about it?

Secondly why doesn't it work... I want to play my game.  

Probably just some fixes. Though it would be nice if it brought us up to date lol

Yeah thats what im thinkin, would be a sweet suprise if they did bring us up to date!

It's supposed to be a patch. Anyone else having install problems? Twice I've gotten "Warframe cannot complete the update."

No problems so far, my Internet is super slow so its still downloading but no probs so far man

Merged all PS4 threads about the sudden Update.

We have deployed a small Update for Sony and we're investigating issues with logging in/downloading. We believe this is a Sony side issue and we're working together to fix it.

We'll update you when we have more information, sorry for the frustrations!

Merged all PS4 threads about the sudden Update.

We have deployed a small Update for Sony and we're investigating issues with logging in/downloading. We believe this is a Sony side issue and we're working together to fix it.

We'll update you when we have more information, sorry for the frustrations!

Oh ok well il just wait til everything gets sorted out. Thanks Megan!

In download notifications, I have a pending update, "System software: version 1.62" that is downloaded but not installed. Will try installing this and see if it affects the Warframe patch.

Edit: it does. Install 1.62 and the patch will work

Edited by (PS4)BobbyPaulson