Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

In download notifications, I have a pending update, "System software: version 1.62" that is downloaded but not installed. Will try installing this and see if it affects the Warframe patch.

1.62 has been there for awhile, it is an option System Update.

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

Same problemo here.

Merged all PS4 threads about the sudden Update.

We have deployed a small Update for Sony and we're investigating issues with logging in/downloading. We believe this is a Sony side issue and we're working together to fix it.

We'll update you when we have more information, sorry for the frustrations!

Any chance of a change log for this patch? Warframe seems to be one of the few games that does not have the patch details in the information section of the game.

Ps4 downloads a file to update warframe and i keep getting that error and i cant use the game. thanks DE for freaking stealing my money. i have 4 active boosters and also paid for prime access to get the rihno prime and other gear that you are preventing me from using.

There's a new system software update for the PS4 currently that, at times, seems to be taking a backseat to the newest update for Warframe.  However from what I can tell, the system one is required for the Warframe one to be completed.

Next time the Warframe one fails, manually go into the settings and use the Update button to get the new system update and you'll be good to go, assuming my situation is normal of course.

Edit;  Well, I guess I type too slowly.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

Installing ps4 update 1.62(i think that is the name) will fix it

Installing ps4 update 1.62(i think that is the name) will fix it

That's strange, because it's already installed, it was done on Friday.

*edit*

No it's downloaded, but not installed- bogus.

My apologies for jumping down your throats.

Edited by (PS4)atpbx

After installing 1.62, the Warframe patch installs correctly. Confirmed on 2 consoles

Yep, that's the fix right there.

In the XMB menu go to your Playstation Settings -> System Software Update

It should find the 1.62 update, download it, install it, let it restart and re-download your Warframe Update. It will install it and work.

Really, people? Some of you are crying that the update didn't install because you didn't have the system firmware up to date? How is this hard to figure out?

By the way, the latest patch installed on standby with no problems. Thanks, DE!

No one is "crying" and on my system, and I would ASSUME most peoples we didn't even see the system update unless you manually go into the settings and check. Not a big deal, and thank you to the people with actual information that helped.

Really, people? Some of you are crying that the update didn't install because you didn't have the system firmware up to date? How is this hard to figure out?

Excuse me but, the System is supposed to download it's updates automatically when available. There could've been other reasons too.

Because every other time a specific firmware is required, you are told.

Either by the system, or the game that requires it.