Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

Perhaps im doing something wrong. I did the update through settings. Attempted to start Warframe, got a message saying  "Playstation Network features are disabled, there is a new patch for Warframe that must be installed.  

Did you restart your console directly after the update?

Perhaps im doing something wrong. I did the update through settings. Attempted to start Warframe, got a message saying  "Playstation Network features are disabled, there is a new patch for Warframe that must be installed.  

You may need to delete the patch if you downloaded it before you updated your system through settings. It should work if you redownload it.

You need to go into notifications--> downloads--->> install downloaded update.

Ps4 downloads a file to update warframe and i keep getting that error and i cant use the game. thanks DE for freaking stealing my money. i have 4 active boosters and also paid for prime access to get the rihno prime and other gear that you are preventing me from using.

How did you buy Prime Access??  I will do so as soon as I can, but I haven't even seen it on the Marketplace yet!

Also, on topic, I am also having issued with the latest update.  It kicked me from game and I am stuck out of it. 

Yep, that's the fix right there.

In the XMB menu go to your Playstation Settings -> System Software Update

It should find the 1.62 update, download it, install it, let it restart and re-download your Warframe Update. It will install it and work.

Tested on our end and that seems to be the solution. 

Sorry for the confusion and thanks for all your help.

Update installs just fine if your PS4 is up to date; I just want to know _what_ was in the back-end update? It's probably the Tethra Doom reward script and/or server fixes, since there was nothing client-side that got updated...

"How did you buy Prime Access??  I will do so as soon as I can, but I haven't even seen it on the Marketplace yet!"

This frustrated me as well as you don't see it when you go to the Platinum section.  Where you find it is "Other Related Items" when you do a search for Warframe in the PS Store, or at your main PS4 XMB menu screen.  It's def there though.  I bought the $79.99 pack on Tuesday morning.