The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

If you are still having the problem where it says the download cannot be complete delete the download and let it download again, this worked for me.

You must also make sure that your PS4 is at the latest version. 1.62. Default setting on the ps4 downloads updates but does not install it until you say so.

So check downloads under notification and you should see "System Software: Version 1.62" downloaded. select it and it should install.

THEN run the warframe update and it will go through. mine just did.

This game sucks, everyday there's a problem with it.  Just take this game off of ps4 until you fix the many errors that this game has. 

-ThatKidcrazy13

I for one would not want it to be taken off the ps4. i have a fairly good computer to run this on but i would still rather play it on my ps4. This isnt even a game bug but an update issue on sony's side. (warframe assumes you are always patched to the latest version of the PS4 system software)

About 15 minutes ago a 235 meg warframe patch started to download.

It downloads fully, says it cannot complete the install, and now I can't start the game at all.

This is a first, a patch that is so broken it breaks the game without even installing.

So I have now deleted the game and reinstalling from scratch.

Anyone else having problems?

Same here,did you fix it?

(im not sure if this is the proper way to respond)

Warframe is blaming sony once again....its your patch that is broken.It is sad that you csn never take the blame for your games problems.

It's user's fault. Sony has the update available, for free. Warframe's update works. If you tried to install Warframe on Windows 2000 it wouldn't work. Is that DE's fault, Microsoft's fault, or the user's fault?

Edited by (PS4)JustTooDank