Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ps4 Is Getting Another Update Today

(PSN)Daikon177

It has not been a month since the launch of U13 on PC, what would make anyone think that until it launches & it runs smooth that the DE PS4 team would even start porting it. If anyone has re-assembled code for the PS4 before from PC source, let me know because no one here seems to understand the work the PS4 team puts forth to get the full port over in a timely fashion (almost a month, which is a short amount of time) while testing out existing bugs that had happened in the PC build, and new ones that could be found from the PS4 U13 Dev build, which we would never know because none of us are Devs testing the PS4 U13 build.

So just sit back, and enjoy what you have for free, or find a book to read. U13 is coming, and they've even time framed the cert date/dates, so you will most likely see U13 hit PS4 within the next week or two, hoping that no major crashes could cause a fail in cert @ Sony.

Any to add has anyone else notice that they treat there PC players 10 times better than us when they miss and update on PC they get an apology a explanation and sometimes even a gift. What do we get think about it we even get the shamrock color picker we was supposes to get they never tell us an exact date for the update it just creeps up on us like the stalker. When they finally do release an update for us it's all buggy and needs a hot fix. We didn't even get a full update we got two weapons that are exactly like the twin wraith vipers just a different skin. I bet if any of you go look on the forums about the update PC was suppose to get today she says sorry and you'll have first thing tomorrow. But for us they say uhhhhh sometime in the next month or two or down the block or around the corner or the day we going to get this up date is a side ball ha. I mean we can't be at least a week behind PC or give us a date . They obviously favor PC over us some people saying well get it sometime next week. Even if we do all rebbeca gonna say is sorry for the inconvenience here's a 12 hour alert for your troubles but for PC or we apologize for the wait this update had quite a few bugs and we promised you a release date but here a gun for you. I'm not hating on PC I'm just saying is it so hard to give millions of ps4 players a single accurate release date so we feel like we not in the dark or twilight zone with this game. And one last things guys I can't find my Helios any where can somebody help me find it oh wait it over in Ontario or Canada with the other half of the 12.5 update.

Any to add has anyone else notice that they treat there PC players 10 times better than us when they miss and update on PC they get an apology a explanation and sometimes even a gift. What do we get think about it we even get the shamrock color picker we was supposes to get they never tell us an exact date for the update it just creeps up on us like the stalker. When they finally do release an update for us it's all buggy and needs a hot fix. We didn't even get a full update we got two weapons that are exactly like the twin wraith vipers just a different skin. I bet if any of you go look on the forums about the update PC was suppose to get today she says sorry and you'll have first thing tomorrow. But for us they say uhhhhh sometime in the next month or two or down the block or around the corner or the day we going to get this up date is a side ball ha. I mean we can't be at least a week behind PC or give us a date . They obviously favor PC over us some people saying well get it sometime next week. Even if we do all rebbeca gonna say is sorry for the inconvenience here's a 12 hour alert for your troubles but for PC or we apologize for the wait this update had quite a few bugs and we promised you a release date but here a gun for you. I'm not hating on PC I'm just saying is it so hard to give millions of ps4 players a single accurate release date so we feel like we not in the dark or twilight zone with this game. And one last things guys I can't find my Helios any where can somebody help me find it oh wait it over in Ontario or Canada with the other half of the 12.5 update.

Were you even keeping up with how many fixes and changes they had to make to melee 2.0 and dark sectors? Two whole new systems they had to get running decently smooth before the ps4 team could even start on it. And yeah I was irritated when Wednesday past and they werent done but at least we know they were doing there best because there wasnt a pc update yesterday, if that had launched and u13 still hadn't been sent to cert then I would be mad but thats not the case. Were getting a much less buggy and more complete u13 than pc did and we should be thankful

Edited by (PS4)DA_HEFF_