The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I assume they're hinting :

Melee 2.0
Katanas & Dual Katanas
Volt revamped(grasping at straws here..)

Manifesto 13 (prob means update 13)
Decoding transmission on 6 screens : 6 days & counting till Update 13 (also grasping at straws here)
could also mean 6 new features released..

Anyone notice the dual weapons look like they have grapple hooks on them? Contest weapon that may(may not have) won, maybe?

Grapple..what? Those are just aesthetic dangily bits. They look nothing like grapple hooks. Why the hell would you have grapple hooks at the hilt of a blade?

Errybody here needs glasses!

Grapple..what? Those are just aesthetic dangily bits. They look nothing like grapple hooks. Why the hell would you have grapple hooks at the hilt of a blade?

Errybody here needs glasses!

I wear glasses, thank you very much! My eyesight sucks &#!! XD So I would know what it is like to be 'blind' in this thread.

Nonetheless, it was only a suggestion. That is all, either dangley bits or hooks, either way, it looks nice!

It says in the background text: "MANIFESTO 13" and the screens say: "DECODING TRANSMISSION". Also if you do something with the source code you get an image of Volt holding two of the highly anticipated Tenno Katanas (Saw that on the wiki). 

Speculation tells me there is possibly another event before U13 drops and it may be coming soon. Also the katanas look so nice. Also for update 13 (this is from clues from the latest devstream) I believe there is a water type Warframe coming out. 

EDIT: didn't read any of the previous posts/replies, so im just repeating already know stuff... 

Edited by LoveYourEnemy

People here are really blind sometimes. like reeeeally blind.

It's not their fault, their unending desire for volt prime ever since people though Zephyr was volt prime (seriously people what) has glazed their vision with senselessly misplaced hope. 

So actually I lied. It is their fault.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

I'll go on a limb and say that that's not Volt, but Loki disguised as Volt Prime.

... lol.

Everything that is currently happening in Warframe is actually a dream implanted into your head by Loki.

You're actually still sleeping in your cryopod.