The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Which also looks totally not shopped. One might think that DE would do with a different picture of Hek and not just recycle the one from his livestream hack. 

It's totally legit, the URL is the same than for the katanas, but screenOne and you need to remove the "en".

There is three different images, including a scrambled one.

EDIT: NEWS!

kjdsahkahkdsa-2.png

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

It's totally legit, the URL is the same than for the katanas, but screenOne and you need to remove the "en".

I see, my bad. Thanks for pointing out! I really should've checked the URL myself, d'oh.

kjdsahkahkdsa-2.png

Decoding in process... 

Brb with results

Decoding completed..

Result :

Decryption Sekwuence(Sequence) Initiated.

Edited by Veridantus

kjdsahkahkdsa-2.png

DECRYPTION SEKWJENCE INITIATED

Also, dat filename. :P

Edited by Venryl

No white, black, or gold in that image. Is it really so hard for people to see that this is the regular Volt?

The Frame holding the katanas looks a lot like Volt, and I'm confident it's some other version of Volt. Seeing as how it's slick, shiny, and smooth, I think it's a Prime. Just compare this Volt to the normal Volt:

250px-Volt.jpg

3.png

- You see those coils on the normal Volt's arms? They're a sickly brownish/black color, and they're curved. The coils on the teaser Volt's arms have a metallic, dark silver color, and they're straight and geometric.

- If you look at the torso area, the normal Volt's torso has a brown/gray torso while the teaser Volt's torso has a bright silver. Another thing about the torso, there appears to be a black section towards the chest, which Volt does not have.

- The pouches around the normal Volt's waist have changed into something thick and cloth-like. It's almost like decorative fur, to be honest.

- Speaking of which, those pouches on normal Volt also serve as a belt to hold Volt's cape/dress/robe thing onto his waist. The teaser Volt doesn't have a robe. The robe is there, with the edge at the top of the legs and the rest behind his back.

- A brownish/gray indent near the torso represent the normal Volt's shoulder blades. Now, the indent has practically gone out and formed a geometric, pointed bump on the teaser Volt's shoulders.

Is that enough? Does that convince everyone? These are all the differences I've spotted.

Edited by AlchemistMute

The Frame holding the katanas looks a lot like Volt, and I'm confident it's some other version of Volt. Seeing as how it's slick, shiny, and smooth, I think it's a Prime. Just compare this Volt to the normal Volt:

250px-Volt.jpg

3.png

- You see those coils on the normal Volt's arms? They're a sickly brownish/black color, and they're curved. The coils on the teaser Volt's arms have a metallic, dark silver color, and they're straight and geometric.

- If you look at the torso area, the normal Volt's torso has a brown/gray torso while the teaser Volt's torso has a bright silver. Another thing about the torso, there appears to be a black section towards the chest, which Volt does not have.

- The pouches around the normal Volt's waist have changed into something thick and cloth-like. It's almost like decorative fur, to be honest.

- Speaking of which, those pouches on normal Volt also serve as a belt to hold Volt's cape/dress/robe thing onto his waist. The teaser Volt doesn't have a robe.

- A brownish/gray indent near the torso represent the normal Volt's shoulder blades. Now, the indent has practically gone out and formed a geometric, pointed bump on the teaser Volt's shoulders.

Is that enough? Does that convince everyone? These are all the differences I've spotted.

The Volt in the teaser image does have the little robe, the edge of the robe is at the top of the legs and curving towards the back,

- Speaking of which, those pouches on normal Volt also serve as a belt to hold Volt's cape/dress/robe thing onto his waist. The teaser Volt doesn't have a robe.

Those all can be explained by the pose or the changes in colour. 

There are no excess dangly bits or gold trims that indicate this is a prime volt.

250px-Volt.jpg

3.png

- Speaking of which, those pouches on normal Volt also serve as a belt to hold Volt's cape/dress/robe thing onto his waist. The teaser Volt doesn't have a robe. The robe is there, with the edge at the top of the legs and the rest behind his back.

It's shiny because it's touched up! We know what Primes look like. This does not look Prime. It looks exactly like Volt.