The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

All the "shininess" comes from lighting, nothing more. With time it's quite easy to distinguish that from actual mesh and base color changes.

In fact, it's almost the same lighting effects as on Proto-calibur's market image, where the yellow/warm light in front of him gives a slight golden/bronze shine. That doesn't mean it's the colors on his suit.

What I'm more concerned about is the katana models. They look just like the single katana+scabbard from U13 teaser, which cheapens the uniqueness of that design. I'd prefer that it's completely different katana designs and not just added dangly bits, but we'll see when it finally comes to compare.

Edited by Casardis

lol I didn't post that but thanks. How do you post videos on the forums?

Before you made a new post/edited your post, you had posted

[vid]

[/vid]

As someone who regularly has problems with videos posted on the forum I only linked it, for me videos often show as just an empty black field. But I'll add the video to it as well as the link :)

Oh it wasn't directed to you XD

Edited by Casardis

Lol ya thats why I changed it. How do you do it correctly?

As BrainInvader above said, you can use either "media" in the brackets, or "video."

Please tell me those cloth physics will be a thing too.

They teased it since U11's trailer, but the fact that they used the three Warframes whose cloth/dangly bits physics were specifically addressed may indicate that it will be included in U13 (maybe not right away but still).

Edited by Casardis

Fixed it for you.

Dem Trinity Dangly bits and Orthos moves.

Dem older frames' cloth animations!

They will look all sorts of buggy and weird, but it will be glorious! (I just hope they won't screw up the immortal skin on my Volt, like Oberon's cloth does with his immortal skin)

Edited by Polymelodic