The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Btw, I just realized something..

6 Screens..

Does that mean 6 new features on update 13?

1st was melee 2.0

2nd I assume that double Katana thing

3rd ? (New Frame?)

4th ? (Focus?)

5th ? (Proxy war/Badlands?)

6th ? (Dogs?)

Already been suggested and I don't think so since with the recent update all of the screens changed. But I could be wrong.

Btw, I just realized something..

6 Screens..

Does that mean 6 new features on update 13?

1st was melee 2.0

2nd I assume that double Katana thing

3rd ? (New Frame?)

4th ? (Focus?)

5th ? (Proxy war/Badlands?)

6th ? (Dogs?)

Currently the transmission intercepted are the Queens talking to the Grineer. As said by DE in Devstream, Vor's Prize lore entry will bring the Queens's first appearance, so U13 also features lore stories and the first "quest" mission that they teased in Devstream 25, in some photos.

Already been suggested and I don't think so since with the recent update all of the screens changed. But I could be wrong.

umm check the screen again... they already changed it.. 1st is already unlocked..

Currently the transmission intercepted are the Queens talking to the Grineer. As said by DE in Devstream, Vor's Prize lore entry will bring the Queens's first appearance, so U13 also features lore stories and the first "quest" mission that they teased in Devstream 25, in some photos.

Umm, what's Vor's prize??

Oh! Quest! I forgot about that one..

Edited by Veridantus

Umm, what's Vor's prize??

Oh then you weren't aware of it, or weren't there during that time.

"Vor's Prize" was an entry in the lore menu (now it has become the Codex), which had to do with story elements of current events. It was teased in U9 with a diorama and a "coming soon!" but never was it worked on further. With the implementation of Codex, they simply removed Vor's Prize altogether until they actually work on it (since they went 3 updates without any big progress on it).

You can see a picture of the diorama and lore "entry" here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130209-vors-prize-the-lengend/

Now with the "quest" missions, they're bringing back Vor's Prize as most likely the first episode, as it was teased long ago with U9. DE also mentioned that the Twin Queens will make an appearance in this "episode" during Devstream, which goes with the teaser currently on the Grineersystems page.

Edited by Casardis

Oh then you weren't aware of it, or weren't there during that time.

"Vor's Prize" was an entry in the lore menu (now it has become the Codex), which had to do with story elements of current events. It was teased in U9 with a diorama and a "coming soon!" but never was it worked on further. With the implementation of Codex, they simply removed Vor's Prize altogether until they actually work on it (since they went 3 updates without any big progress on it).

You can see a picture of the diorama and lore "entry" here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/130209-vors-prize-the-lengend/

Now with the "quest" missions, they're bringing back Vor's Prize as most likely the first episode, as it was teased long ago with U9. DE also mentioned that the Twin Queens will make an appearance in this "episode" during Devstream, which goes with the teaser currently on the Grineersystems page.

Ah, thank you very much for this..

I just started around 2 months ago, so I wasn't aware of this..

DE_ are looking at this please reply...

DE loves to see how excited we get from teasers like this.

Is there a remote possibility of us getting the update today, as in, Friday-today?

Nope. 6 screens, went up on Thursday. Every day a new screen gets unlocked;

1st = Friday

2nd = Saturday

3rd = Sunday

4th = Monday

5th = Tuesday

6th = Wednesday... UPDATE DAY.

That Katana is worn wrong.

Yep, made a post about it just now to address this. Since it's a teaser that's been worked on after the initial one from Devstream 25, and the "mistake" is still there, I think it's safe to suggest the change.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/202650-sheathing-katana-101-fixing-the-tenno-katana-before-its-release/

DE loves to see how excited we get from teasers like this.

Nope. 6 screens, went up on Thursday. Every day a new screen gets unlocked;

1st = Friday

2nd = Saturday

3rd = Sunday

4th = Monday

5th = Tuesday

6th = Wednesday... UPDATE DAY.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. Guess I'll freeze myself for the wait, and thaw out when the Update's here. .-.

So this is how the corpus began their spread throughout the galaxy. It all started in a hardware store in Monterrey, Mexico.

This is happening in our time Tenno! We must gather and burn that place down before it's too late!

spongebob1.gifSpongebob+mob2.gif

Oh hey

i live in Monterrey Mexico.....LOL