The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

"Displays of Honor"

Rep System Rewards?

Perhaps? Could bits of the rep system really be coming in the update?

Maybe they will test it by having us start to earn rep with Lotus/our own faction. The dangily bits look a little "Dex" to me. Dex Dangiles.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Fixed Arch's post and updated it with the proper day two image.

I'm speculating that these "displays of honor" may in fact be weapon accessories... like fancy keychains or ribbons or streamers. Dangly all the things.

Hmmmm. Would be neat.

Also, everyone, the second screen was meant for today. There was a small slip-up that allowed it to be revealed briefly yesterday. Today is only Saturday, which coincides with the second screen (first screen being Friday).

Third screen is likely tomorrow!

Fixed Arch's post and updated it with the proper day two image.

I'm speculating that these "displays of honor" may in fact be weapon accessories... like fancy keychains or ribbons or streamers. Dangly all the things.

They're definitely weapon accessories, but I'd love to see a different way of obtaining them other than platinum. Not so much honor if it's obtained by just purchasing it, rather than earning it.

They're definitely weapon accessories, but I'd love to see a different way of obtaining them other than platinum. Not so much honor if it's obtained by just purchasing it, rather than earning it.

------------

"Displays of Honor"

Rep System Rewards?

Perhaps? Could bits of the rep system really be coming in the update?

Maybe they will test it by having us start to earn rep with Lotus/our own faction. The dangily bits look a little "Dex" to me. Dex Dangiles.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Also, everyone, the second screen was meant for today. There was a small slip-up that allowed it to be revealed briefly yesterday. Today is only Saturday, which coincides with the second screen (first screen being Friday).

Third screen is likely tomorrow!

If it's daily, they end on Wednesday, the update geometry exam day..

It's Volt.

Crap, i thought about it but i thought the 3 rings on his arm were spikes.. perspective issues ;'|

It's just the dual katanas DE made.

Or rather not dual katana, but a katana and the shorter blade I forget the name of.

Tantos?

Did anyone notice this at the bottom?

-snip-

It says "All Things Grineer" backwards.

Nice catch!

Thing is: you can't do that, no one can do that. It's a pretty picture for a story, but practically (read: visually) it's just NOT feasible.

Weird, I could have sworn I've seen it done before... or am I the only one who actually thought Hellgate: London was an okay game? How about Dead Space? Bioshock? F.E.A.R.? Demon's/Dark Souls?

I know this post is like... five pages ago or some sh*t, but dude, there are games out there that have pulled it off. Or should I elucidate my point a little further for you and actually list the instances where I encountered something that managed to make me cringe. And that's not an easy feat, I assure you.

Edited by Teqnologyque