The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

So... new screen is about accesories or rather new weapon with dangling sth? 

Both I guess.

Said accessories would be earned through one of those methods (I believe):

1) Market. Most obvious hypothesis.

2) Mastery rank. People are asking for mastery rewards for quite a while now.

3) Reputation rewards, which means factions. Least likely, but most awesome possibility.

No, they're most certainly a part of the image. 

Go back to grineer systems and look at the wires that are 'covering'/'blocking' the screens as you scroll down.  Those are the 'dangly bits' that are viewable when you look at the media within the page info menu.

Go back to grineer systems and look at the wires that are 'covering'/'blocking' the screens as you scroll down.  Those are the 'dangly bits' that are viewable when you look at the media within the page info menu.

Aye, those are there. But those things dangling from the hilts  of swords are what I thought you were referring to. If not, I apologize.

Because of reasons, of course.

Then I respectfully request to hear those reasons. You aren't a Founder or any sort of moderator or DE employee, so I don't see how you couldn't gotten your hand on information disproving something which, at this point, seems fairly obvious.

Then I respectfully request to hear those reasons. You aren't a Founder or any sort of moderator or DE employee, so I don't see how you couldn't gotten your hand on information disproving something which, at this point, seems fairly obvious.

What would a founder know that a non-founder wouldn't?