Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

There's also a word called 'deadline'. It looks rather bad from a company stand point to repeatedly push it back. Or worse, miss it.

I have faith in DE though. They'll pull through, they always do.

I agree.  But the REALITY of WARFRAME is when updates are delayed and pushed back, the players STILL stay.  

People are very vocal when it comes to this forum.  We have not seen a "Good bye Warframe" thread in a while.   Over the course o 2.5 years I've been playing...I've might of seen 6-7

Everyone else will continue to have their $@#@$ fits and download the update when they cool down.

Yes its bad for a company to not meet deadlines......but it happens.....a lot.....and guess what the companies do to rebound?  Give you more than what was expected to make up for it...........thats just how it is..........

I swear it's like we don't realize all the people who complained last week......are guess what STILL here this week 

Edit:  

At the end of the day.  Do not pray for someone's downfall.  If you are a true fan of DE and their product you will stick with them through thick or thin.  We forget this game is free.

Edited by Ishki88

Though I agree with you, cut them some slack. Most of them have probubally been at the office for day trying to make the best experiance possible for us. And I'm guessing most of them will stay even longer for bug fixes, so... you know? Be nice

Actually he was being sarcastic.

Just sitting here, clicking Refresh with the game up on my other screen to be able to see RedText when it appears. The hype has definitely dwindled since earlier, but it's most certainly still there.

Dwindled? DWINDLED?!?!?! My hype will NEVER dwindle!

My hype is the hype that will bring the updates!

jBclWUf.gif

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้RIOTส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

To be fair, their exact wording was 'our arses have been working nonstop...it will be out before the day is over in Canada.'  They can keep their word if they release it at 2:59 AM Eastern, as that's still 11:59PM Pacific, which is the far edge o' Canada Land.