Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

I shall have to fall in the field of battle, 5 more minutes and my extractors are done, and then It's off to bed, it is after all 06:15 in the morning over here.

BUT I SHALL GIVE OUR REMAINING TROOPS ALL OF MY HYPE ESSENCE!

UJmQriL.gif

Can't really trust what they confirm, it was confirmed last week, didn't come, it was confirmed at Wednesday EST, didn't come. I don't trust any of their release dates anymore.

Hek, it was supposed to come out with U12.

I just wish they'd stop trying to be perfectionists.

Can't really trust what they confirm, it was confirmed last week, didn't come, it was confirmed at Wednesday EST, didn't come. I don't trust any of their release dates anymore.

It was supposed to come with U12............

That's what I was beginning to think, I mean, 'Hydroid' really sounds like a joke name, right?

Please let our suspicions be wrong. Please, dear god, let us be wrong. If not, though, this is probably the best April Fool's joke ever. Either way, bravo, DE.

DE, based in London Ontario, in the EST Timezone. Which is currently 12:20 AM 4/10/2014. Don't post useless timezone S#&$ if you can't read it yourself. I'm starting to judge the intelligence of every person posting a goddamn timezone map. 

There's this thing called time zones, you geniuses, and it's not even 11.59pm yet where DE is at (GMT-5). 

I'm starting to judge judge the intelligence of some of you guys... and the fact that the same ones complaining feel so entitled.

Here's the time you should watch.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-5/

I thought they were in the eastern time zone...which would mean its 12:22am as of this post. how ever that doesnt mean we shouldn't be patient, or continue to be.. they've been hard at it. I imagine them sitting at their desks, working away, wishing they were done and updating, just as much as we do.