Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

You can't speak for me anymore than I pretend to speak for you. I feel all they had to do was get ahead of the delay and call it

"It's 8 PM and we don't have any realistic idea when we'll be able to push out the update because of x, y, z but we do know we won't make our own deadline. We're sorry for the delay."

That was all it would have taken.

Grumpy Cookie Face...

polls_grumpy_2Dcookie_5052_471303_answer

...is NOT amused.

Actually, my life is full enough where I don't sweat not having an update when it doesn't meet my deadline.  It'll be here when it gets here.  Keep on keepin' on, DE.  And yeah...I am a White Knight.  I'm also old and don't give a rat's patootie what anyone else thinks. :)

I recommend focusing on your English homework.

FK that.

i'm a CIS major (Computer Information Systems)

theres a reason we dont take any english classes, and thats cause we spend them coding in C#

plus....an english teacher would have a heart attack if they saw the "essays" CIS students submit (aka website coding)

your lucky i'm speaking english here xD

btw, to get an example of what coding looks like. right click this page, click view page source. (its not as scary as it looks, its actually pretty easy....and very long.  think of a book, with all unnecessary words cut out. and words scaled down as much as possible.

like bold is b

signature is sig

and so on

Edited by Arenta

Keep up the positivity and the update will be implemented on "time."

Trust me, Tenno. You will save yourself a few hairs and a lung or two.

"Just a few more minutes, Puddleframe, I will definitely save you before the sun rises."

Edited by rangeless

yay. Let's not forgetting "Banning" people for spamming. Not kicking. Banning from the game. When did this become a thing?

Please keep this out of this thread, as it's off-topic...

If you keep posting about it, you'll get banned, too. So stop for your own sake.

Edited by Braken

Welp.

I'm out guys. I have hyped all I can hype. I may still be up when It comes on, But, Mein hype has fallen.

Too all ye still hypers. Go. Go on, Go and Believe in the Hype that believes in you!

For alas, I cannot muster the hype and belief anymore.

Edited by SJunior

The last word from Dev's desks:

Midnight EST has passed, still smelting, but we hope to have U13 in your hands soon. Sorry. Hopefully we can hit PST.

Please don't kill yourself DE, take another week if you have to.

Don't burn out because we heard what features where confirmed for U36 in the last stream and we want you all to survive until then.