Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

This is the thing, we got a delay AND a date, this is not a matter of gently telling the developers to "take their time" as much as it is for them to not tell people they will have something ready when they may not be entirely sure, this is no Fukushima and I have to ask people to stop being so condescending and stop showering the devs with praise because too much of it could lead this and any other developer to become Bioware 2.0 in terms of humility.

DE, few can set their projects in motion and I will applaud it, but once your product is out is not just a matter of artistic integrity and innovation, it is also a matter of customer happiness, when people like me feel like it could be my last post for daring to give one or two reality checks on the staff then there is a problem with your customer happiness, you must accept all feedback, the sweet and the bitter tasting, listening only to the ones who praise you will only get you so far.

Please carry on.

How i feel? Honestly i feel completely fine with this, if it means less bugs and more fixes and more polishing then i can wait. Little do people know DE are working their butts off to provide some good quality stuff for us, and i appreciate them doing that. 

These days everything is so instantaneous so the moment something is delayed they complain like little kids

Truth. nothing but

In all honesty, I would rather the devs head home and get some sleep then finish it tomorrow morning/afternoon rather than staying at the office till 3 AM.

If they do that they will lose sooo many fans!!! They directly promised a update before the day was over in canada! If they don't do that then they will scar this game for life!!!!! 

This is a big deal and treating it like its not is a very bad idea. I know for a fact that the DE know this and are probably scared right now. 

Edited by Feallike

In all honesty, I would rather the devs head home and get some sleep then finish it tomorrow morning/afternoon rather than staying at the office till 3 AM.

Are you trying to make the impatient kids livid? 

Yeah, I really appreciate being given multiple timelines, only to be failed on all of them. Its not like I didn't purposefully move things around in my schedule of classes and research to play the new update for just a few hours between everything else. Oh well.

Please, don't promise on what you can't deliver, its just common courtesy. I would rather have been told Update 13 is coming soon, and have it drop one night, than be lead to believe it was actually going to be delivered on some sort of relative timeline only to be let down, twice.

With that said, thanks for working late to make a *hopefully* smooth launch to a big patch. Good luck for the rest of the night, but I must go to bed.

Gn all.

Please don't kill yourself DE, take another week if you have to.

Don't burn out because we heard what features where confirmed for U36 in the last stream and we want you all to survive until then.

good god not another week, a day or so is reasonable, getting some sleep and all that, but a 3rd/4th? delay would be miserable.

anyways im off to bed, and if update 13 comes out in the meantime, well, i'll call that a nice suprise.

goodnight , goodluck, and godspeed you crazy developers.

Edited by Zoig

Hi there Tenno!

So, it has been some seriously busy hours lately. Many threads have been popping up and my thread isn't helping in the flood that has been the minor delay ( in hours, not days ) till the Update 13 launches. We have to remember that they are working hard on delivering the Update 13 for us and to meet our expectations.

Yes it sucks, to get yet another delay, even if this minor after all the community has been trough and I do get that why the mass hysteria has been unleashed on the forums. And it is fine, there is nothing wrong with that, most of us fear for the worst at possible outcome at the time, that it get's a major setback yet again.

I would still like to remind you guys that we need patience here, and to calm down ourselves. Take a deep breath, I am almost certain it will be delivered soon and it is only a matter of a hour or few. It is not like you have as crucial situation as I have since I will be going on a vacation to meet my parents so I will be off for another week and a half before I get to even test the system out in the slightest.

Yet, despite all of this, I am calm. Because I know that even if my thoughts are what they are, and that DE should have really started deploying their update earlier like many asked, this situation could have been prevented but despite all of this, they are working hard on delivering the Update 13 for our players. It takes a lot of dedication from them to work in early hours of a workday just to get you the Update you have been waiting for.

So please Tenno, patience. I know you guys can also calm down and be better than this. I know why you are angry and disappointed but please, we can act better than to lash out on DE because they missed the initial launch for few hours.

Are you stupid? If they do that they will lose sooo many fans!!! They directly promised a update before the day was over in canada! If they don't do that then they will scar this game for life!!!!! 

This is a big deal and treating it like its not is a very bad idea. I know for a fact that the DE know this and are probably scared right now. 

... I think you may be overreacting just a bit.

No of

FK that.

i'm a CIS major (Computer Information Systems)

theres a reason we dont take any english classes, and thats cause we spend them coding in C#

plus....an english teacher would have a heart attack if they saw the "essays" CIS students submit (aka website coding)

your lucky i'm speaking english here xD

btw, to get an example of what coding looks like. right click this page, click view page source. (its not as scary as it looks, its actually pretty easy....and very long.  think of a book, with all unnecessary words cut out. and words scaled down as much as possible.

like bold is b

signature is sig

and so on

No offense but isn't C# a horrible language to learn, I mean I know mr delphi wrote it, I have coded in it but it's just a front end for .net, you could learn to code in C++ or Java or even visual basic and have skills that will work outside of .net

Please don't kill yourself DE, take another week if you have to.

Don't burn out because we heard what features where confirmed for U36 in the last stream and we want you all to survive until then.

This was there own fault. They could push out the update and hotfix tomorrow. they choose not to. Dont take another week. 

You get out of here with ideas like that.

Poor Devs...They are at work since probably 9:00 AM. I feel bad...the community is pushing them to the limit.

Its there own fault. See above.

It's Wednesday somewhere in the world I suppose.

Like in the U.S. For another 2.5 hours.

It's 9:36 PM PST. That said in the Dev-stream they may release at 11:59pm PST if it came to that.

No one is lying, chill out :9~ <3

Edited by Landreu

If they do that they will lose sooo many fans!!! They directly promised a update before the day was over in canada! If they don't do that then they will scar this game for life!!!!! 

k