Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Go tell that to the devs yourself. Because im SURE you know what exactly what the hell they're doing to delay it. *sarcasm* Dont judge unless you know both sides of the story.

Then why don't you try to tell your boss (assuming you have a job) that you screwed up two times in a row with deadlines you set for yourself. I really want to see how swift your boss removes you from your position. 

We, players (paying ones anyway), are technically what is keeping this game alive. Does provoking your sponsor/customers sound bright to you?

I'm guessing the build crashed, so they've been scrambling to fix the errors. Otherwise, the update should probably have been up by now. Again, I can't be sure, but that's what I'm guessing.

I'm sure they'll have it fixed.

By next wednesday, when it'll be ready to be released.

So yeah... heading to school in about 10 minutes- slept 5 hours and got up an hour earlier because i could not sleep.

I come on see that DE needs more time.

Now something wierd is going on in my mind. Acceptance. Peace. My mind is at rest for another few hours because i know that only the last hour of school today will be ...like srsly stupid with zero concentration omg so inb4 hyped.

But right now im okay.

Edited by Megakruemel

That's cute kiddo. Have fun with student loan debt. I recommend making less assumptions about people you don't know at your first job interview. My get you the job if you learn a little caution for the next time you make an incorrect assumption about someone. ;)

internship with microsoft last summer.

and student loan debt? sorry. full ride.

To everyone this isn't Drama this is business, and this is 8 million people where talking about, and i am pretty sure some of them would be mad if they got lied to... That's wasted money. 

Personally idc if they do update or not, i am just giving out a warning for the DE, don't mess this up, it will be allot more devastating then you think it will be. (ok thats a lie i really want Melee 2.0 :( )

Also the DE are professionals, they are a gaming company as much as Ubisoft or EA is, and i am going to treat them like one, and i am pretty sure allot of people also do, and when someone professional messes up, it doesn't die down in a day.

Edited by Feallike

Quite frankly, as odd as it sounds, I prefer to be as on time as possible, but when it comes to something like deadlines? Well... quite honestly, it's better to have something released and in great condition while being a bit late than it is to have something finished on time but be completely broken.

I mean, look at BF4. *cough*

Also, red text is right as I just finish typing this up:
"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter--if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

Edited by swyellowtail

You don't understand buiseness, do you realize how much hate they got from the greneer system? They didn't even promise a update and got 20 pages of hate.

This time they promised a update and if they don't deliver... Well i am pretty sure 1/10000 would leave which is about allot of paying costumers and allot of lost money. 

I personally am ok if it gets delayed, but this community would be permanently scar, and that is very huge for a professional business like Digital Extremes.

Until you can actually prove something, whatever you choose to say here is unprovable. Not to mention that basing a business decision off forum activity is dangerously narrowminded.

Personally I'd call it a very clever and sensible business move not to release a product that is not considered by it's developers to be ready.

Also, please use a spellcheck.

Everyone is all disappointed that Update 13 isn't here yet. Did everyone forget that we were doing 12.# updates not that long ago?! This is the Update we've been waiting for and it's right around the corner!

Where everyone's hype is dying down mine is just getting started!

gurren-lagann-supergalactic-o.gif