The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

You don't understand buiseness, do you realize how much hate they got from the greneer system? They didn't even promise a update and got 20 pages of hate.

This time they promised a update and if they don't deliver... Well i am pretty sure 1/10000 would leave which is about allot of paying costumers and allot of lost money. 

I personally am ok if it gets delayed, but this community would be permanently scar, and that is very huge for a professional business like Digital Extremes.

Until you can actually prove something, whatever you choose to say here is unprovable. Not to mention that basing a business decision off forum activity is dangerously narrowminded.

Personally I'd call it a very clever and sensible business move not to release a product that is not considered by it's developers to be ready.

Also, please use a spellcheck.

Everyone is all disappointed that Update 13 isn't here yet. Did everyone forget that we were doing 12.# updates not that long ago?! This is the Update we've been waiting for and it's right around the corner!

Where everyone's hype is dying down mine is just getting started!

gurren-lagann-supergalactic-o.gif

Then why don't you try to tell your boss (assuming you have a job) that you screwed up two times in a row with deadlines you set for yourself. I really want to see how swift your boss removes you from your position. 

We, players (paying ones anyway), are technically what is keeping this game alive. Does provoking your sponsor/customers sound bright to you?

And we as the players need to respect the people making the game not fight about it like children and accuse one another of being any less than anyone else, implied or otherwise. Go take a swig and loosen up a bit bro, no need to be rude.

I've a concerning question about the upcoming update, is it going to increase the minimum specs needed again like they did in U12?

Cause i remember having my game running smooth on medium graphics and some options on and i could run throught the void missions with ease, but ever since U12 i was forced to tune down everything to low and disabled all of the pretty options in order to not crash AND I STILL crash most of the time.

If yes, then me and plenty other amount of people are going to stop playing warframe.

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

you know, i think i found out the problem

0fc2b130fe.jpg

he ran out of coffee

The guys look really tired in this vid.. I guess they've been working late for the past few days.. You can literally see black bags under their eyes..

Gluck DE.. I'm rooting for yah..

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

Almost.... So CLOSE!!!