Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

Archistopheles

Then why don't you try to tell your boss (assuming you have a job) that you screwed up two times in a row with deadlines you set for yourself. I really want to see how swift your boss removes you from your position. 

We, players (paying ones anyway), are technically what is keeping this game alive. Does provoking your sponsor/customers sound bright to you?

And we as the players need to respect the people making the game not fight about it like children and accuse one another of being any less than anyone else, implied or otherwise. Go take a swig and loosen up a bit bro, no need to be rude.

I've a concerning question about the upcoming update, is it going to increase the minimum specs needed again like they did in U12?

Cause i remember having my game running smooth on medium graphics and some options on and i could run throught the void missions with ease, but ever since U12 i was forced to tune down everything to low and disabled all of the pretty options in order to not crash AND I STILL crash most of the time.

If yes, then me and plenty other amount of people are going to stop playing warframe.

you know, i think i found out the problem

0fc2b130fe.jpg

he ran out of coffee

The guys look really tired in this vid.. I guess they've been working late for the past few days.. You can literally see black bags under their eyes..

Gluck DE.. I'm rooting for yah..

Until you can actually prove something, whatever you choose to say here is unprovable. Not to mention that basing a business decision off forum activity is dangerously narrowminded.

Personally I'd call it a very clever and sensible business move not to release a product that is not considered by it's developers to be ready.

Also, please use a spellcheck.

While I agree it is smart to not release a broken product, it is also smart not to make promises you can't keep.. twice.  If a gaming company compiles a patch and it breaks the day before the announced release, you say that day it's not ready.  You don't wait until after the deadline has passed.. twice, then say sorry.  Gamers are fickle creatures, and they are the source of your income.  You have to appease them, just like the guy at the burger shop has to appease the angry customer who wants their food now now now.

Then why don't you try to tell your boss (assuming you have a job) that you screwed up two times in a row with deadlines you set for yourself. I really want to see how swift your boss removes you from your position. 

We, players (paying ones anyway), are technically what is keeping this game alive. Does provoking your sponsor/customers sound bright to you?

This isnt that situation, yes they are meant to meet deadlines no doubt but if it means they find bugs that need fixing or need to change the coding then it should be fine for a slight pushback. The problem with this community is that they cant wait, like at all. The moment something gets delayed i immediately see threads "WHEN IS IT COMING?" "WHY ISNT THE PATCH HERE?". They usually give us compensation for the delays and such. Hell they even gave us 2 potatoes and a forma the other day for winning the vote for warframe. 

Unless..

You're impatient and wait it to be released full of crappy visuals and full of bugs? Oh okay 

I get it, im a paying customer too, just chill and wait. It isn't hard.

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

Ewww lol

after this, no content drops for 2 weeks XD just hotfixes if needed. I think they deserve it

i agree, de as a whole are working themselves to the bone and very souls of their being to get this to us. much pizza, tea, beer, pop and sleep is needed for them.

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

This analogy is hilariously accurate. Thanks for the update!