Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

....This was racist.

Only a racist mindset would see that as racist.  Everyone else that's sane would see that as 'Heh.. that was funny'.  It's the rustled jimmies monkey, with the character that spoke the line that is parodied.

Edited by Wolfheart9

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

no-sword-fighting-t-shirt-vintage-t-shir

I would be terrified to walk into a mens restroom if a sign LIKE THAT had to be put up... let alone walk into any restroom in that town...

A witty update from DERedtext

"We're almost there, the Update needs just a little more time to finish cooking. Kind of like a meat platter -- if we served it too early you'd be hovering over a toilet for the next week."

Hehehehe.

That's brilliant.

DERedtext should get a dojo statue.

Some people said it was yesterday, Warframe runs on EST time and now its 12:02 am and there is still no update. This is ridiculous, I have half a mind to uninstall warframe considering they can't stick to their word or even update everyone who has been waiting patiently.

Damn can't they set a @(*()$ time and stick to it.

My entire clan is waiting with baited breath. We're totally excited. DE, you're going have hundreds of thousands of people pouring onto the server at once. My clan will be about 13 of them. Keep it up. I'm a Computer Science student, and I know how it is when that late night project just won't build.

Since you deny my hypothetical situation, why do you not create one yourself to justify Devs' 2nd delay of the update? If you cannot provide a logical example, my argument automatically validates itself. Devs deceived us with the first deadline, a child can see through the countdown scheme. Now they conspicuously lied to us, why, you may ask? It's due to the fact that they believe our patience and tolerance can be abused, and they indeed went ahead and abused them.

Sorry, but I am not one for being pushed around and have my trust abused. 

I never said i knew what they were doing. I dont need to provide a logical example. If they pushback was necessary then i understand but we ourselves arent sure why they pushed it back. Im saying dont be too judgemental of whats going on and shove accusations at DE, maybe if they explained why the pusback happened this conversation between you and me wouldn't be happening.  

They also didnt lie to us. If you watched the livestream they said it would be applied on Wednesday.

They havent broken your trust. Read and do your research before you go ranting. 

Now chill and wait for the update, again, it isn't hard.