Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

The Grineer Systems Transmission And U13 Hype Megathread

I am going to pop some popcorn and put on Ninja with Scott Adkins y'all want in also keep up the good work DE I know your running late but its not you fault your just trying to give us the best release you can just don't work yourselves to death alright also I appreciate the effort y'all are putting into the release :).

Edited by Archangelzz

The reason DE has gotten away with things that most businesses would not is because there close to there community, but that can only do so much, lieing to a community is a very big deal and, can cause damage.

But that is just a theory that i am basing off businesses that aren't as fan-serviced as DE, but we will see what happens, i really hope they do ship this update when they say they do, because it will damage the community.

Still not sure if you are "just a Troll" (EDIT: Now updated to "Concern Troll") but really you aren't adding anything constructive here.

DE "lying?!?" - yeah I'm sure they are all working their Trinity butt-flaps off at the office refreshing this thread and laughing at their playerbase...

Or maybe they are working this hard because they really do care and want to get it out to their players tonight?

A delay of a day, or a week (even after previous delays) really isn't a big deal. Honest.

Compare this to Blizzard telling their paid subscribers they won't be seeing an update until maybe Decemember... now that is a "problem"

And we as the players need to respect the people making the game not fight about it like children and accuse one another of being any less than anyone else, implied or otherwise. Go take a swig and loosen up a bit bro, no need to be rude.

There is a difference between rudeness and proper criticism. If you do something improper in real life, you expect to be criticized, or it may not work in that fashion in your resident. However, the gist of my counter argument would be that our respect to the Devs are expressed through our monetary support. 

All I see in return of that trust and support is a spit to my face and a troll face implying "deal with it.jpeg." Therefore, no, I don't see how my respect is returned, but it is surely delivered before this disaster. 

Some people said it was yesterday, Warframe runs on EST time and now its 12:02 am and there is still no update. This is ridiculous, I have half a mind to uninstall warframe considering they can't stick to their word or even update everyone who has been waiting patiently.

Damn can't they set a @(*()$ time and stick to it.

dude do you think that their job is THAT EASY!?!?!?! ffs if you want to uninstall go ahead who cares no one will miss you.

Nuff said.

DEV's work harder than idk normal workers geez.....go ahead and be a DEV for urself???? will you success?

HELLLL NOOOO you impatient little kiddo.

You're right. Instead of frequent updates, DE should practice the tried and true method of only updating once every six months. It works for other MMOs, why hasn't DE realized that their strategy of numerous content updates that tend to be delayed for a few hours is doomed to failure. Well, this post of yours explaining how you're going to quit their game will really show them what's what.