Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Here is my submission :)

nwd5li.jpg

I love the Bo. I feel it doesn't deserve to hide in the shadows. This truly is a masterful weapon in life so I felt an attachment to it in game and what better Warframe to represent it than Excalibur? This shot I felt represented the meaning of this competition. Paying tribute, honour and respect to Melee 1.0.

Thank you so much MASTER! This help me, but it's necessary to put em in the description? 

¿? Is just a recommendation because the guys of the DE use Imgur for post all their images in the forums, you can use photobucket or imgur beacuse is more easy to obtain the link of the bbcode for post immediately in the forums

npQZNBv.jpg

Here's my submission. I wanted to create a really solemn feel with the picture so I had to get to really weird places with Loki. Ultimately got something I was satisfied with but I had to get a smaller Field of View so it doesn't ruin the pic. Sort of like the filming crew in movies. Also added lens flare so it looks like as he holds the Dual Ichor, light suddenly shines down on him.

Hope I got the feel I want to reach you guys. Enjoy ^^