Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Here's my entry. I love using Oberon, simply because his ulti looks cool, and I love the gradient effect in his colour scheme. Favorite weapon is dual either, which hopefully get a nice buff with 2.0. Cause who doesn't like wielding a dagger/sword combo made of phased/either material?

MeleeFinal.jpg

I know I won't be able to beat the fancy photo-effect entries, so I went with the next best thing:

Adding fan-fiction to the screenshot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Witness and victim to the heights of Grineer cruelty, Banshee stalks the fetid jungles of Earth for a myth, one which if found could cripple the ruthless military empire forever.

Deep within the sweltering coccoon of writhing vegetation, deeper still within the vast labyrintine network of underground caves, a source of unmeasurable power thrums with artificial life. A pulsar in the endless dark, its rays overload Banshee's acute senses. This colossus of ancient steel sustains the very planet itself like-

"An Iron Sun... Lotus, I think I've found it!"

r74Rjpx.jpg

"I knew you would, Tenno."

"But what is it?"

"It has been many things since its creation. A battery, a weapon, a saviour, but most importantly, a power amplifier... step inside it, Tenno."

"What!? You're talking genocide, lady!"

"Balance has been hopelessly lost. The Corpus are no longer capable of stopping the Grineer, they've grown too strong, threatening to conquer not just this star system but the entire galaxy. They must be purged, Tenno, there is no other choice. Someday I will answer for this crime, our organization reduced to nothing more than whispers, but order must be restored at any cost. This day, the Earth dies screaming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaawww yeeeaahhhh lol

And here are 2 other shots just for fun, I really like the angle of the backdrop, but I just couldn't reproduce it with the pose up there.

Ri2CCbQ.jpg

ZVyZoE1.jpg

Oh yeah, and I'm using the Lecta, it's that comet-streak of purple lightning on the left! Far as I know only me, the poster up there, and the milkman like the Lecta rofl

Edited by DarkTails