Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

upload to twitter or facebook then from there copy the image URL and upload to imgur copy BBCode link to here.

just to add, if ever you are like me and do not want to share stuff to your fb friends, after you link your account you can set the "who can view my posts" to "me only". it still posts it to your fb account.. but atleast it doesn't spam or show it your friends.

mXsfJZf.jpg

With Melee 2.0 on everyone’s To-Do list, it’s time to pay our tribute to the original Melee system that started it all! It’s going to be a big change in Warframe and we want to take a moment to reflect on Tenno past to prepare for Tenno future. We all have a favorite Warframe and melee weapon, so let’s see how our Tenno honor the system!

The setting: Earth.

The tools: Your favorite Frame and Melee weapon.

The scene: A lone Tenno operative, deep in focus with their Melee weapon. Submit a scene of only your Tenno (no enemies or allies) on Earth with your favorite melee weapon at your side.

Need an Example?

ncH6N7t.jpg

Screenshot by [DE]Megan.

How to enter:

Take a screenshot of your Warframe paying tribute in the forests of Earth. Have your favorite melee weapon equipped!

Tips:

Upload your image to imgur.com, copy the BBCode, and paste it right into your submission post.

Rules:

One submission per user

Image must be a screenshot

Screenshot can be edited or altered

No collaborated submissions

Do not reserve posts in this thread

Prizes:

Top 3 will be selected based on creativity.

2nd and 3rd will receive 1000 Platinum.

1st place will receive 1000 Platinum and have their submission shown on the next episode of Warframe Prime time!

The contest starts today, Friday March 28 and closes Thursday April 3 at 12PM EDT.

PC AND PS4 PLAYERS CAN BOTH PARTICIPATE!

Show your tribute, Tenno!