Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Weapon : Dakra Prime

Zephyr, after forging back the Dakra Prime, goes back to her personal training ground on Earth to master this fine blade from the Orokin Era

Warframe0026-Copy.jpg

(I used photoshop to give the picture a brighter color, since I did the photoshoot while at Earth Night tile set)

Original Pic (Not the entry) : 

Warframe0026.png

Okay, so how exactly do we get rid of the HUD? I have it disabled in the options, but taking a screenshot still shows the HUD. Is there some unlisted command to take a HUD-less screenshot?

Options> HUD>UI in Screenshots [OFF]. You can also try turning Show HUD [OFF]

Question: Do Valkyr's Hysteria claws count as valid melee weapons for this?

No sorry! Only Melee weapons that you can equip.

Question, will the quality of the image(based on our PC performance) affect the competition? if so that's quite unfair for those who have 32 bit OS(like me) and are forced to lower the game to the minimum quality

The quality will not be judged, it's based on creativity!

7f6azVT.png?1

Out of all the planets in the solar system, my Ember Prime prefers to take her Sentinel out for walks on Earth. It's a good idea to stretch beforehand, especially when there's dozens of Grineer to slaughter on the way.

Edited by Barbetti

Here's my entry.

r2YwB2R.jpg

My Hayden Tenno roleplay loadout. The quotation on the image is from the mission "PROLOGUE" of Dark Sector and is said by Mezner to Hayden Tenno after Nemesis infects Tenno with the Techonyte virus.

Good news Tenno. Ornithologists finally manage to take a shot of this rare beauty enjoy...

Warframe:Zephyr

Primary:Boltor Prime

Secondary:Dex Furis

Melee:Dual ichor

XbWAvPi.jpg

So this is my pic and its my fav. frame Zephyr. In the pic zephyr is lathering herself in the animation.As you can see this little beauty is taking an afternoon shower under the waterfall after a hardcore battle against the infested.For those wo cant see my weapons, i use dual ichor. To be an attribute of melee 1.0 i wanted take a pic of its charge attack animation.Sorry about the pics quality. For some reason i cant take a scrren shot via print screen so i took the shot with a cameraa :O. When ever i try to do it only a blank grey screen is being pasted in paint sooo sorry.Bur seriosuly guys isnt my gold feathered little bird soooo cute :* AND DEADLY...And dont forget kids take a shower at least 2 times in a week. Cya

Edited by CrimsonDemon32