The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

Are we allowed to put text on it like others have or is that considered editing? Also (and I feel like an idiot that doesn't know anything) what exactly is the BB Code?

Any kind of editing is allowed, as long as it still a screenshot. Possibly no image composing/stitching, so text/logo/retouching are okay.

For image posting, try this one:

https://forums.warfr...-now-with-more/

Edited by Athros

She Waited the right moment, the right time, her trusted blades reflected light as they danced in her hands. Slowly they filled with posion as Contagion cursed through her blade.

the Ethers, clean precise and sharp, her one tool, her perfect fit.

It was already to late for the unaware Grineer, all he felt was a gush of wind and a whisper, "if my toxic doesn't kill you my blade will".

The Grineer troops body crumbled upon itself, blood gushing, body degrading, but by the time Security was alerted she was gone,

she had done her job the VIP was dead, and Lotus was pleased

d1cb2110-5449-4a7b-aeb4-c7bddbad4025_zps 

~ Z-Sync of the Shadow Runners

Well ever since Melee 2.0 was rumored to be available soon, i am fearing for the worst for my zoren copters. I know that we will be unavailable to copter our way through levels ( i sort of understand that Devs don't want us to speed through some new content and don't watch the scenery ) but i will be missing moments like these...

AVQStZt.jpg?1

Edited by Ognj