The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

I will love my pangolin sword to the end of the earth, so this is how i pay tribute to my faithful pangolin sword, on earth!

G34MqDz.png

This photo has a good amount of alterations DE, I redid the pangolin sword to my liking by messing with the sword textures, and the radiation textures, and I kinda messed with the proto-armor.

really gonna miss melee 1.0 wish the new system will come with an option to turn it off!

My Excalibur and his Galatine.

I've never dropped the Galatine for any other melee weapon since I had it, been using all other melee for mastery only.

Once a Galatinian, always a Galatinian.

71ZhyCg.png

Edited by (PS4)LMate

My entry for the contest. A suprising absence of Ash participating in this contest nonetheless the dark landscape of earth combined with the beautiful lethality of the Dakra can mezmorize any hardened Tenno. No matter where you are in the solar system Ash will remind foes why generations feared the mere mention of a ninja.

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/ThatoneAlly/media/Ash_zpseac63eb9.jpg.html]Ash_zpseac63eb9.jpg

zlu8XEU.png

Edit2: Original submission in spoiler box. I decided to go with the picture above.

ISkXluG.png

There were some that I really like, but I couldn't really decide which one.

Here is a link to the few others that I really liked. I especially liked the last one. It shows what a true ninja should be like, but it was a little too blurred.

http://imgur.com/a/6xMAN

Honestly, if it weren't for these screenshot contests, I wouldn't have noticed how nice the animations look from different angles. Keep up the good work DE!

Edit: IGN: LifeNine

Edited by LifeNine