The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Honoring The System Screenshot Contest!

[DE]Megan

svvmomG.png

To be able to defeat our enemies we need to learn they ways, use their poison, drink their blood. And only then will we be able to show them the righteous fire that burns within us with a leathal blow from above by our ominous blades of justice!

I wasnt thinking of adding text or anything to the picture cause I reinstalled my copmputer recently so I dont have photoshop installed yet cause Im lazy, but I got inspired so I decided to add it to the post. As you can probably see my entry was more about what the text symbolises throught the picture rather than the picture itself.

"To be able to defeat our enemies we need to learn they ways, use their poison, drink their blood. And only then will we be able to show them the righteous fire that burns within us with a leathal blow from above by our ominous blades of justice!"

"I wasnt thinking of adding text or anything to the picture cause I reinstalled my copmputer recently so I dont have photoshop installed yet cause Im lazy, but I got inspired so I decided to add it to the post. As you can probably see my entry was more about what the text symbolises throught the picture rather than the picture itself."

That passage makes no sense. Biblical parables + Warframe = NO NO NO!
And finally your use of Dual Ichor plus the usage of the word 'ominous' is highly dubious of my submission.
The competition is about creativity not xeroxing other peoples (mine in particular) submission contributions.

Other than what I said I hope you do win 1000 plat for even submitting my favourite weapon - Dual Ichor.