Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Case You Are Wondering When We Will Be Able To Hit Mastery Rank 30

MeduSalem

I have an idea to take off some of the pressure for DE(L) in terms of creating new equipment for Mastery, if you like to see it. 

Feel free to post your ideas if you want to. :D

The thread isn't dedicated to feedback though rather than just for fun and out of curiosity... and not to criticize the MR system itself. That said there are obviously some flaws to the current system when looking at this graph. xD ^^

Could you generate a graph with the mastery rank on the left side or would that be awkward to do?

UGLY. Very ugly. Had to do it by hand... so the positions are maybe some pixels off but the general range should be okay. xD

The problem there is that the Graph tool doesn't let me change/add individual marks to the Y-axis.

I might try fiddling around and abuse the graph tool to do something it's not supposed to do, but it might deliver a nicer "accurate" solution than the one I uploaded a few minutes ago. My idea is to add and abuse a second graph without time-scaling that's a vertical line on x=0 with the Mastery Ranks as y-values. Then I've individual marks that I can rename. And if that works I can move the XP-values to the right side of the graph and have the Mastery ranks alone on the left side. xD

Will have to check that out later on to see if it's worth it. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

The graph is nice, if a bit too strictly rooted in the current ascension of our ranks. Those early days of warframe were not full of new weapon updates every week, for instance.

On strictly intuition, I'm going to peg Mastery 30 in 2 years time.

Feel free to post your ideas if you want to. :D

The thread isn't dedicated to feedback though rather than just for fun and out of curiosity... and not to criticize the MR system itself. That said there are obviously some flaws to the current system when looking at this graph. xD ^^

Here it is: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/268538-mastery-experience-addition-with-optional-objectives-in-missions-and-codex-scans/

Mastery Rank after rank 8 is useless, so until they make something dat make having mastery rank important and not just level this weapon done now sell it and level another weapon a boring process ,i really dont care when rank 30 is coming out

• 1 month later...

Couldn't sleep so I updated the extrapolation up to U14.7.4...

Also on a side note... we have surpassed the 1/3rd mark of the total XP needed to reach Mastery Rank 30. ^^

So a milestone if you so want.

Took nearly exactly 2 years to reach 1/3rd... so the extrapolation saying that MR30 will be somewhen 2018 might actually be quite correct, if DE keeps the pace. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

A little off-topic, but has someone figured out how much platinum it would take to buy everything that gives mastery rank? Just a nice to know thing, knowing the possible price tag for mastery rank 30.

Obviously you'd still need to play the game to level up stuff, thus gaining materials/credits for building. Unless we could someday buy levels too with platinum. Hmm, there's a free business idea...

uhm this topic reminds me a game named s4 league that has 100 lvl and after 3 years of game the highest leveled player was only at level 65 , they had to rebalance the level system , and now the cap is 80. After the level system rebalance everyone gained 20 levels , so kinda every old players reached the max level.

A little off-topic, but has someone figured out how much platinum it would take to buy everything that gives mastery rank? Just a nice to know thing, knowing the possible price tag for mastery rank 30.

Obviously you'd still need to play the game to level up stuff, thus gaining materials/credits for building. Unless we could someday buy levels too with platinum. Hmm, there's a free business idea...

I've an Excel sheet for all the items as well from the days I didn't own everything because otherwise I might have lost track of what I have crafted already and what not down the road.

It's a bit outdated already because I updated it the last time around U13 or something like that, but I might update it and then I could tell you the total cost in Platinum, Credits and probably every other ingame resource as well. I might do it on the weekend if I'm bored enough and don't feel like grinding once again. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

Not really necessary though, since you don't have to buy any weapons for platinum, just slots if you want to keep them all.

uhm this topic reminds me a game named s4 league that has 100 lvl and after 3 years of game the highest leveled player was only at level 65 , they had to rebalance the level system , and now the cap is 80. After the level system rebalance everyone gained 20 levels , so kinda every old players reached the max level.

Makes sense in the grand scheme of things, and they had the data to make the transition based on all their years of statistics.