The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life Support Gauge Should Blink When Low

Psychosist

One in five Survival runs the entire group fails because nobody noticed the dropping Life Support levels.

And in Defense, the pod's health should also blink/flash/glow when it is near destruction.

Please re-implement this simple feature that got lost in the transition to HUD V2.

I haven't a problem with it. I keep a steady glimpse on the levels, it's really not hard, however, the flashing should be there for effect, at least for me.

Yeah, I've always kept an eye out glancing at the percentage dropping, maybe a little too much sometimes. But, the idea of having the bar flash a little would be a good idea to implement; as an extra precaution for those getting too caught up in the heat of battle (like me).

I tend to use the Overlay Map function instead of the default minimap when playing Survivals, and I need the visual FX. The gauge moves up to the very top left corner of my screen, making it harder to check the support at a glance. There's also been instances where the HUD would bug out and the life gauge would become translucent which further makes it more tedious to monitor the life support.

Just got back from a Survival.

Nine minutes, had to leave because lack of air.

Did I mention I tend to play Warframe with my own music playing in the background so it drowns out Lotus's warnings? Bump. Dev response please?

Edited by Psychosist

This would be helpful.

I tend to use the Overlay Map function instead of the default minimap when playing Survivals, and I need the visual FX. The gauge moves up to the very top left corner of my screen, making it harder to check the support at a glance. There's also been instances where the HUD would bug out and the life gauge would become translucent which further makes it more tedious to monitor the life support.

At least it stays in your screen's border.  Mine used to jump off the top of the screen when I did that (I always have the Overlay Map enabled).