Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pistol Question] Question About Making Afuris, With 2 Furis (Pistol).

Zpraycle

Question

Recently, I bought an afuris blueprint, because someone told me to get an afuris as it should be a good weapon. but since you need platinum for that, i bought the blueprint, not thinking about that you need to get 2 normal furis pistols in order to make them, so i thought to myself oh crap i'm broke now :P but then i realised that: what if i could rank up both furis pistols to 30, then make the blueprint, and start from rank 0 again till 30. (this way i get a huge boost to my mastery rank).

So i'm wondering, is it possible to do this?

Rank up 1 furis to 30, after that take the other furis and rank it also to 30.

then use the blueprint and the 2 ranked up pistols, and make a new pistol: the afuris.

start again from rank 0 and rank up to 30.

I hope this is possible, then i'll definitly do it!

9 answers to this question

Last I checked you wont get affinity from a weapon you already leveled once(used to not be the case, but they changed it because of abbuse), its highest level is saved on your profile. Leveling one furis would still be the way to go though.

Last I checked you wont get affinity from a weapon you already leveled once(used to not be the case, but they changed it because of abbuse), its highest level is saved on your profile. Leveling one furis would still be the way to go though.

what if you buy 1 furis.. level it to rank 30.. then sell the gun, buy another furis and can you then rank it to 30 again (with getting mastery rank points)?

what if you buy 1 furis.. level it to rank 30.. then sell the gun, buy another furis and can you then rank it to 30 again (with getting mastery rank points)?

You won't get mastery ranks for weapon/warframe ranks you've already gained before. Otherwise, people would just buy some cheap weapon on repeat doing ranks 1-5 to quickly farm mastery ranks.

You won't get mastery ranks for weapon/warframe ranks you've already gained before. Otherwise, people would just buy some cheap weapon on repeat doing ranks 1-5 to quickly farm mastery ranks.

so that means, if you have had all the guns/warframes in the game already to rank 30. you're pretty much done with the game?

so that means, if you have had all the guns/warframes in the game already to rank 30. you're pretty much done with the game?

For now, game isn't done however goofing around is always an option. UP8 is rumoured to be clan-centric so that should be interesting. Updates are coming got to be patient is all.