Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Real Question No One Is Asking

bones7056

the new frame, what ocean? never seen one before. now i jump to think about earth but titan has huge frozen oceans and maybe in this universe they have thawed a bit and maybe the grineer have built a base there so now frozen bases? (that are grineer and not corpous those are ice those are snow anyways) 

what im getting at is new planet or map? 

I'd be fine with either a new tileset for an old planet, or an entirely new planet

I want to say it looks like a grineer system in the background of the shot? but yeah, corpus are generally associated with the ice levels. but with the invasion missions, everything's all topsy-turvy. the corpus need some love, but this one is looking like another grineer planet update

of course, eris currently doesn't have a boss, so that would be a great place to put a frame. but most of the eris missions are on the corpus ships, not hoth. but DE could do whatever they want with it, really

the new frame, what ocean? never seen one before. now i jump to think about earth but titan has huge frozen oceans and maybe in this universe they have thawed a bit and maybe the grineer have built a base there so now frozen bases? (that are grineer and not corpous those are ice those are snow anyways) 

what im getting at is new planet or map? 

The grineer shipyards, I assume, have oceans. Whereever they are (please new planets yes)

If not that, earth has plenty of water.

Here's a question, though: why is a spaceship construction yard near the ocean? Wouldn't it be wiser to build them in space?

Materials shipment efficiency maybe? IDK, we're talking about a logic where almost-defying gravity-space ninja is totally exist.

The grineer shipyards, I assume, have oceans. Whereever they are (please new planets yes)

If not that, earth has plenty of water.

I'm of the mind that the shipyards were going to be Saturn retilings, but I may be wrong. I'd LOVE to see the moon as a node, maybe they'll be there?

Here's a question, though: why is a spaceship construction yard near the ocean? Wouldn't it be wiser to build them in space?

Maybe the ocean is needed as part of the process, as unlimited coolant or to easily expell waste or maybe they harvest heavy water for fuel??

the best ive seen so far was eris because it doesn't have a boss and it really is  almost nothing but corpous ships. so if it is the grineer ship yard (valid point why build ships there? again logic) but i really cant see this on earth. it just got a new tile set and they already removed trinity to make room for oberon, so i feel i can safely say earth is out.

honestly maybe they have no oceans and they just made a water from with flimsy wording, i hope thats not the case.

also all the other things people said that just sound horrible. twos boss's on a single planet when we have one with none? or two frames on a single boss,i can see that but again why?

Crazy thought: perhaps they'd split earth into Southern and Northern Hemispheres? With one being the shipyards, the other being the forests?

I doubt it, but either way, we all know; Sirsir (that's what I'm calling him until his name is announced) is going to be a clan research item.

Crazy thought: perhaps they'd split earth into Southern and Northern Hemispheres? With one being the shipyards, the other being the forests?

I doubt it, but either way, we all know; Sirsir (that's what I'm calling him until his name is announced) is going to be a clan research item.

i hope not another research frame. im not throwing money at DE because they make anyone who doesnt wait 10 days. if thats the case ill come back a week after the update. and then what waterium as the new resource to get him? 

I honestly hope we get a new planet instead of just moving frames around again and retiring old ones or whatever. it's been a while since a new planet was added, and an ocean planet would be badass as hell.

Edited by Instinction

I honestly hope we get a new planet instead of just moving frames around again and retiring old ones or whatever. it's been a while since a new planet was added, and an ocean planet would be badass as hell.

Totally agree, with a fresh new boss, hope this gonna be some Corpus stuff