Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

Correction they said "it's a water based frame" how in the world would you design a frame have "water'ish" type skills lol. oxy moron bro ;D it'll basically be the aquaman frame. I hope they go with a name like MARINE! or Posiden or something epic. I imagine this frame and frost are like best friends.

Nah, bro. Aquaman is super cool nowadays.

pinupart_img_2.jpg

Correction they said "it's a water based frame" how in the world would you design a frame have "water'ish" type skills lol. oxy moron bro ;D it'll basically be the aquaman frame. I hope they go with a name like MARINE! or Posiden or something epic. I imagine this frame and frost are like best friends.

They were hesitant to say water based in the livestream is all I'm saying.

I hate to be the downer in the party, but I wish for once they had a major update where they DON'T introduce new things to keep us spending plat, and just go back and fix and refine everything that's already in place, like warframe balance, and performance.

Are they ever planning to insert a campaign? I think I've read somewhere that it's planned, but with this new things to buy for each update cycle they've holed themselves into, it seems unlikely.

You do realize that if that happened they would receive complaints about "no new stuff" or "no accessible stuff"? This has happened btw.

Be glad they aren't releasing updates that require you to spend money to gain access to content.

Maybe he can use water shield and heal and flood or something.

You do realize that if that happened they would receive complaints about "no new stuff" or "no accessible stuff"? This has happened btw.

Be glad they aren't releasing updates that require you to spend money to gain access to content.

They would receive complaints, but despite that it would be the RIGHT thing to do. It would be the proper thing to do, because many warframes are still neglected, and the game is still obviously a perpetual open beta.

They would receive complaints, but despite that it would be the RIGHT thing to do. It would be the proper thing to do, because many warframes are still neglected, and the game is still obviously a perpetual open beta.

...in your opinion.

People have a nasty habit of phrasing personal opinion like it's an objective fact.

So what are we calling him? I keep hearing Cthulhu and Kraken.

Kraken's taken by a weapon.

Are they allowed to do Cthulhu? I think he's considered open-source, but it's hard to say. Feels like naming a frame Gandalf though.

Honestly, it's probably gonna fit the naming scheme of the other elementals - Volt, Frost, Ember, Zephyr...

Vapor? Seems like the best name that isn't a Transformer, Disney villain or Pokemon move.

haha well this is embarising, my bad for waisting everyones time. i was abit happy when i saw this and no i dont browse the forum much and i didnt check, i just looked on the recent topics didnt see it.

ah well... sorry

It's okay. Just share your thoughts on the discussion already at hand in the megathread. It's very active right now so it's better for the exchanges you're looking for. =)

Finaly frame that doesnt look like a goat

To be honest... artist responsible for this frame looks deserves Jack Daniels and weed or a cookie

It's more than likely the same artist that has been responsible for every other frame you don't like.

Just because you like the appearance of something over previous things doesn't magically mean it's a different artist.