The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Water Frame (Hydroid) Hype And Anticipation Megathread

PluralSlice

Who cares? It's the same as Vortex and occasionally Molecular Prime? To be honest though, i think that will not a a common utilized ability, atleast not specifically for taking out enemies, maybe for the stealth. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

SAYS YOU. I'm going to be a "Door hero" and just puddle at the Grineer spawn the whole defense! >:U

I really have to ask why people keep making these stupid threads. Everyone goes on about how Nekros is totally doomed because he can't desecrate corpses anymore...

Seriously does nobody know how desecrate actually works? Does nobody realise you can desecrate things that don't have corpses left? Molecular prime does not affect desecrate, nor does any other method that disintegrates corpses.

Sure there was a BUG for a while with prime and desecrate. But that was fixed a long time ago.

Now what you should all REALLY be worried about is his ultimate throwing corpses to the other side of the map, out of range of your desecrate.

Hydrium - composed in Foundry from two Hydrogenium (dropping from Pirate Grineer) and one Oxium, 12h build time. You'll need 100 for each part. /joke

if Vay Hek drops his parts then where will Oberon parts be?

Dojo of course.

Edited by xGryphus