Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Will The New Frame Come From?

bones7056

had another thread about this but that was about tile set. and someone mentioned what they did with U12

I realllllly hope its not that bs with zypher again. 10 days of research and building it. so then anyone who basically shares a credit card with DE get to just brag and brag about it. 

also waterium! collect the same amount of it as oxium but the new blue self destruction ospreys! (also they dont spawn on kappa)

obviously worse case senior but i could actually see something like this... 

please tell me in the comments how im wrong in every way i was actually enjoying the over hype

There will be Coordinates, which you use to make Keys. Doing those missions you need to collect Boss Coordinates, and you use them to make Boss Keys. The Boss drops Hydrium. You need to buy Waterium research from Clan Dojo, to combine 2 Hydrium with 1 Oxium to make 1 Waterium.

Then you need to research his BP and Parts in Dojo, and you can use Waterium to create him.

3 layers of RNG, 2 layers of grind and 3 layers of research.

There will be Coordinates, which you use to make Keys. Doing those missions you need to collect Boss Coordinates, and you use them to make Boss Keys. The Boss drops Hydrium. You need to buy Waterium research from Clan Dojo, to combine 2 Hydrium with 1 Oxium to make 1 Waterium.

Then you need to research his BP and Parts in Dojo, and you can use Waterium to create him.

3 layers of RNG, 2 layers of grind and 3 layers of research.

that is the eviliest thing i have ever heard... DE i beg you dont listen to.... annnnnnnnd it is done 

EDIT: throw something in there with plat. like you cant even buy it right away 10 plat is 1 waterium. 

Edited by bones7056

Hey, guys.

APaR3wv.jpg

Point to where a boss currently is on Eris.

Pro Tip:

You can't

explain Oberon getting thrown on earth when this was wide ope, and 0 talk of a new boss only a rework. altouh i think your point is to put one there? i agree with that but will it happen? pray to the RNG gods and see what they say 

I feel like it'll be Neptune.

1) Neptune, the Greek god of the Sea

2) Neptune has different types of water on the surface.

Unless they jam Loki into the Clantech, then what happens to Loki's parts?

The reason why they're jamming things into clantech is because they've run out of planets and ideas for where to put new Warframes. It's extremely lazy, but it lets them focus more on adding keychains to your melee weapons.

The reason why they're jamming things into clantech is because they've run out of planets and ideas for where to put new Warframes. It's extremely lazy, but it lets them focus more on adding keychains to your melee weapons.

they havnt run out at all just lazy. that. eris for example. and to make a new planet, and new boss, plenty of solar bodies to still choose from and im sure they can think of a boss. this make them more money simple as that. 

they havnt run out at all just lazy.

.....Have you seen Grineersystems.com or any of the livestreams that have been going on for the past two months.

They are far, FAR from being "lazy". Not to mention a gigantic revamp of Vay Hek is in the works, and the Grineer Shipyard tileset is what will probably pop up for this update.

.....Have you seen Grineersystems.com or any of the livestreams that have been going on for the past two months.

They are far, FAR from being "lazy". Not to mention a gigantic revamp of Vay Hek is in the works, and the Grineer Shipyard tileset is what will probably pop up for this update.

guess you didnt read the previous post but want to talk about live streams sure! all those are is "soon" talk "wow focus!" -cough- 3 months maybe later melee 2.0 they over hyped. a few screen shots a gifs of "hard work" not saying its not hard just not much to show. i dont care about what you will do or what you say you will do, i care what they do, do and things that really get done. its all fun and games talking about it, but when it comes to results, lately they have been dropping the ball. U12 was the first UX that i was disappointed.  for a long number of reasons, and the point is to show i dont want them again. insane over hype by this daily message thing, a planet begging for a frame and boss, since U11 mind you. 

tldr it all boils down to one thing, results, and maybe, just maybe, if they took for over hypeing every little thing they do and gave me more results i would be more content.

anyways this wasn't even the point of this. 

Edited by bones7056

I sincerely hope he is a market blueprint and his parts drop from a boss that we don't need to farm keys to.

i like both of these.