The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pointless Login Bonuses

UmbraMachina

xp is free...sure,but..can you remember me a single 40 wave odd how much experience gives?^^
2-10k exp (don't remember) it's like tossing you half a candy.Sure,it's free.But it's useless.Even if it's free exp,you don't really do much with it even when leveling a weapon.It's like finding 1 cent on the floor when you need 100 $

I find login bonus to be inconsequential, as it should. If EXP reward bother lots of players and DE decide to give something else with the above mentioned proposal then many players will try to take advantage of said mechanic to get best freebies possible by equipping lv30 frame/primary/secondary/melee every time before logging out.

Value of whatever item in the loving bonus plummet and turn worthless. We will we another topic about 'login bonus is useless since it gives nothing but Forma".

Change EXP bonus into material/credit, solved.

OMG some of you people would complain about the color of the brief case if someone gave you $10,000 in one. You PC players have a chance at platinum discounts. This is real money people. And it is all free and DE does it just for you.

A discount is useless if you arent actually buying anything. If we actually gotbthe platinum as a reward, then i wouldnt mind...