Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some sounds are too loud. Friends list broken. Engine Crash.

outlaw09012023

I love the game so far, really fun with friends!

Some issues I've had so far:

Selling Items sound too loud.

Mission Complete sound too loud.

Mission Forfeit sound too loud.

Revive sound too loud.

Set Waypoint sound too loud.

Friends list is broken, sometimes we don't see each other online, we have to logout and login to see the correct status of each other.

I had one engine crash during a mission after playing a long session.

For a game in closed beta its really done well and can't wait for more updates!

Edited by outlaw

At least the 'random' teleportation might be explained by the teleport-switch ability of Grineer Commanders, at least they are always nearby if that happens to me. Take a look at your old position if you can find one of those nearby the next time that happens.

At least the 'random' teleportation might be explained by the teleport-switch ability of Grineer Commanders, at least they are always nearby if that happens to me. Take a look at your old position if you can find one of those nearby the next time that happens.

Ah okay, I'll check and make sure that its actually intended and not a bug next time I play.

Looks like it is the Grineer Commanders doing it, I had no idea haha, does it even say the enemies abilities anywhere? Like under their name?